Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Netflix/Hulu/HBOMax/Prime (All Streaming Services) • Page 536

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by popdisaster00, Mar 29, 2016.

1. marsupial jones

make a bagel without the hole

It’s funny because I watched “The Pharmacist” and “The Ripper” recently and they’re 4 episodes each (maybe 5-7 minutes longer than Night Stalker) and it took me forever to finish those while Night Stalker I started and finished in one sitting this morning. The other two docu-series legit took about two weeks to get through and felt so slow. Night Stalker felt like a sprint to me after those lol

RyanPm40 likes this.
  2. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Does it delve into his upbringing/childhood at all? Cuz I remember the podcast I listened to about him kinda shed light on why he was so messed up due to his family life. Apparently his cousin whom he worshiped killed his GF in front of him at a young age.

3. marsupial jones

they mention the cousin thing, but outside of that they talk about his upbringing for about another 30 seconds and that’s that. They spend more time showing edited pictures that naked women sent to him after his arrest than his upbringing or why he did it or how he chose victims (not talked about at all).

4. marsupial jones

Which leads to a separate rabbit hole of trying to wrap my head around grown women sending nude / provocative pictures to a serial killer and child molester.

bradsonemanband and Cameron like this.
  5. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Hmmm yeah I was hoping it would delve into the “why/how” more. The women who wrote to him in prison also really grossed me out. Like wtf. Wasn’t gonna watch it cuz how much he creeps me out, but now knowing it’s only 4 eps I might do it.

6. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Seriously how fucking gross.

7. Serenity Now

deliver us from e-mail Supporter

Just watched "The Ultimate Playlist of Noise" on Hulu. It's good. Bring tissues!

8. Serenity Now

deliver us from e-mail Supporter

Does this series force you to turn up the brightness on your TV too or is it just me?

9. Maverick

Trusted

Just spent like an hour reading about the night stalker and yikes, not entirely sure I want to watch the doc.

10. phaynes12

https://expertfrowner.bandcamp.com/ Prestigious

no

11. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

sizzle reel

jorbjorb likes this.
  12. phaynes12

https://expertfrowner.bandcamp.com/ Prestigious

keith richards doc???

13. MexicanGuitars

Chorus’ Expert on OTIP Track #8 Supporter

A good show. Two eps left.

jorbjorb likes this.
  14. Cmoney86

Trusted

anyone watch outside the wire on netflix yet? thoughts on it? i just finished it and thought it was ok

15. OotyPa

fall away Supporter

Really enjoying Six Feet Under so far. The balance of dark family drama and comedy is very well done and it’s surprisingly woke

mike1885 and irthesteve like this.
  16. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

to add to this, there’s only like 16 or 17 films being teased at here and it already looks more awesome than what netflix did earlier this week

17. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

How far are you in so far?

18. OotyPa

fall away Supporter

7 episodes.

though I have mixed feelings about Dexter, it’s really nice seeing Michael C. Hall perform again.

irthesteve likes this.
  19. Dinosaurs Dish

Prestigious Prestigious

Peter Krause is a god.

20. aoftbsten

Trusted Supporter

Watched Eurovision last week. It was okay. Certainly better than I expected. It was somewhat torn between being an over the top Will Ferrell type movie or going with a more heartfelt approach. It would probably have been better if it committed to one or the other. It was nice that it felt appreciative of the song contest as opposed to just completely making fun of it the whole time though.

bradsonemanband likes this.
  21. Zilla

Trusted Supporter

I think it would be better if they pared it down to around 90 minutes. No reason for it to be 2 hours long.

chewbacca110 and aoftbsten like this.
  22. bedwettingcosmo

i like bands who can't sing good Supporter

wife and i tried it a few months back, couldn't get 20 minutes in before we turned it off.

23. imthegrimace

the poster formally known as thesheriff Supporter

I have 20 minutes left. This movie sucks.

24. Anyone have a good scifi series recommendation? I see falling skies is on hbo max. Any good?

25. Zilla

Trusted Supporter

"Dark" on Netflix.