Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Netflix/Hulu/HBOMax/Prime (All Streaming Services) • Page 531

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by popdisaster00, Mar 29, 2016.

1. I’d be interested to see the extended cuts of episodes, but I’m def not paying for peacock haha.

2. marsupial jones

make a bagel without the hole

tubi

3. marsupial jones

so i guess imdb has a channel through Amazon Prime or something but it has ads. and unlike Tubi that subtly tells you when an add will start and actually places them in pretty well thought out places in films, the imdb channel thing just abruptly cuts away in the middle of scenes to show you some shit and doesn't tell you how long the ads will last. feels very backwards and too much like live tv for my liking but seems to be a growing trend among apps/channels

4. Marx&Recreation

Trusted

Got a Peacock account and one of the first sections in the movie section I came across was “‘The Office’ Alums on the Silver Screen.” I’ve never seen a network milk all they can out of something like this.

5. jjnunn118

Signal Vs. Noise Prestigious

I’ve watched a few movies on that and I’ve never had an ad pop up even though it specifically says it’ll have ads throughout.

Jason Tate likes this.
  6. marsupial jones

weird, I watched Wolf of Wall Street and had two sets of ads come up in the first half hour. I wonder if it’s just certain films or how that all works.

8. Zilla

Trusted Supporter

I love Peacock’s SNL channel to just throw on when nothing else is on. Wish they’d put more than two loops on though.

And once again, it is worth it to watch the new “Saved By The Bell.”

Victor Eremita likes this.
  9. bobby_runs

where would i be if i was my brain Prestigious

Got the second level since my dad wanted to watch Premier League games with ease.

10. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

fess up, you just wanted The Office Season 5

11. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

Is the new season of AP Bio on the free tier?

12. Colby Searcy

Is admired for his impeccable (food) tastes Prestigious

Only the first episode.

This is pretty common from what I've seen for their Exclusive Peacock shows.

tdlyon likes this.
  13. Tim

grateful all the fucking time Supporter

C666CA5A-0BD1-4D67-8DB6-4CB8D7BD65E1.jpeg

I honestly respect the shamelessness of it all.

14. Never been a Kat Dennings fan, but randomly threw on Dollface a couple days ago and finished it tonight. Actually kind of loved it I think? The conflict near the end was a little contrived, but otherwise I laughed a lot and found it really creative. Obviously some Man Seeking Woman energy, but more than anything I feel like it gave me a really great vision of what Hilary Duff wanted out of a more mature Lizzie McGuire reboot. It all felt very Lizzie to me

manoverboard365 and marissalg like this.
  15. flask

Trusted Supporter

Alice in Borderland was wild. Excited there’s a season 2

Cameron and spiffa0 like this.
  16. Henry

Moderator Moderator

HBO Max having the infomercials from Adult Swim is a fucking blessing.

17. phaynes12

https://expertfrowner.bandcamp.com/ Prestigious

nope

RyanPm40 and Victor Eremita like this.
  18. imthegrimace

the poster formally known as thesheriff Supporter

Just rewatching parks and rec and I can’t stand Tom anymore because I know Aziz is a piece of shit.

RyanPm40 and mattav152 like this.
  19. Nathan

Always do the right thing. Supporter

They already did a MeToo episode so I wonder if they do one now where it happens to Aziz’s character but he learns he can just be a little quieter for a year and then go back to normal

Victor Eremita likes this.
  20. Judging solely by the big comeback stand up set he did, it would probably be much worse than that

21. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

22. Henry

Moderator Moderator

Its around half of them. There were some I was looking for that weren't there. Some great ones are included tho.

irthesteve likes this.
  23. bedwettingcosmo

i like bands who can't sing good Supporter

wife started "a teacher" on hulu last night. seemed weird. probably not gonna watch

24. manoverboard365

Trusted

Loved Dollface. It's been so long since I watched it, though, that I can't even remember what the conflict was at the end. May need to binge it again before season 2 comes.

trevorshmevor likes this.