Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Netflix/Hulu/HBOMax/Prime (All Streaming Services) • Page 449

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by popdisaster00, Mar 29, 2016.

1. Zilla

Trusted Supporter

To quote someone on Twitter - how did “Dollface” get a second season and “High Fidelity” not?

2. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

yay Abbi and Darcy

3. OotyPa

fall away Supporter

As much as I enjoyed the High Fidelity reboot, I felt like it ended very well and the season did what it was aiming to do and better/more than the original. Another season would've been cool, but I'm content with what we got.

4. iCarly Rae Jepsen

riotspray, Contender, OotyPa and 2 others like this.
  5. OotyPa

fall away Supporter

6. Maverick

Trusted

Just watched "Hearts Beat Loud" with Nick Offerman and Kiersey Clemons on Hulu. Surprisingly heartfelt and a nice watch. I usually enjoy movies about music and this wasn't any different. Nick, Kiersey, and Toni Collette are good. The songs they wrote for the movie aren't that bad either! Enjoyed the Animal Collective shout-out at the end.

7. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

S3 of The Expanse has been excellent.

coleslawed and spiffa0 like this.
  8. One of my fav shows. Keeps getting better and better.

The books are incredible and I highly recommend them.

Cameron likes this.
    coleslawed, Matt, riotspray and 9 others like this.
  10. imthegrimace

the poster formally known as thesheriff Supporter

I remember liking before the devil knows your dead but don’t remember what it’s about!

popdisaster00 likes this.
  11. Brothers rob their parents jewelry store, shit goes wrong haha

imthesheriff likes this.
  12. Nathan

Always do the right thing. Supporter

Sidney Lumet!

popdisaster00 likes this.
  13. Scrolled through peacock for the first time since launch and still garbage

RyanPm40 likes this.
  14. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

Yeah, peacock is pretty bad haha, I'm not remotely bothered that Roku doesn't have it yet. HBO Max on the other hand...

15. flask

Trusted Supporter

Started watching Patriot on Amazon. Thought it would just be some American spy nonsense like Jack Ryan but Jason Mantzoukas mentioned it on HDTGM and it’s pretty funny/entertaining.

Whalejaw likes this.
  16. OotyPa Aug 7, 2020
    (Last edited: Aug 7, 2020)
    OotyPa

fall away Supporter

Only on episode 4 but I’m really loving Mrs. America so far

17. One of the best and severely underappreciated shows of the past few years.

Cameron likes this.
  18. iCarly Rae Jepsen

Work It is cute and has a great soundtrack

19. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Yeah keep meaning to start Patriot. This dude on my fav podcast keeps repping it hard.

20. jkauf

Prestigious Supporter

Obviously it’s god awful but I’m ashamed how many laughs the wrong missy got out of me, Lapkus is hilarious though

Zach and chewbacca110 like this.
  21. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

Don't call it god awful or feel ashamed. It 100% hit was it was going for. It's not pretending to be anything else. Lapkus was amazing in it. One of the better comedies I've seen in a while.

Zach and jkauf like this.
  22. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

Looking to start a new series, and am between Doom Patrol and Hannibal. Thoughts?

I saw season 1 of Hannibal back when it first aired, but went to college right after and lost track of the whole series haha but I really enjoyed it. But I'm also super excited to check out Doom Patrol so it's a hard choice!

23. Doom Patrol is great for a comic book show. The season 2 finale of Hannibal is one of the best TV episodes of all time.

SpyKi, phaynes12 and RyanPm40 like this.
  24. yung_ting

Trusted

Search Party

25. flask

Trusted Supporter

Season 2 of Hannibal in general is just flawless.

SpyKi likes this.