Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Netflix/Hulu/HBOMax/Prime (All Streaming Services) • Page 423

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by popdisaster00, Mar 29, 2016.

1. domotime2

Great Googly Moogly Supporter

Haha I've been watching supermarket sweep on youtube for a while now. Still holds up as a top game show I wanna do. I've had a strategy for the sweep since I was 5

2. imthegrimace

the poster formally known as thesheriff Supporter

I just said to my gf that we need to check out this show.

OotyPa likes this.
  3. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

I’M BUYING ALL THE HAMS AND OILS EVERYBODY OUT OF MY WAY! Also I found the nine foot inflatable Oreo so it’s game over.

4. Brent

Trusted Prestigious

I just went deep into looking for 90's shows on streaming sites. STYD, Wild & Crazy Kids, Double Dare, What Would You Do... so many more.

Colby Searcy and supernovagirl like this.
  5. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

I wish Nick GAS was still a thing. I watched those reruns nonstop for yeeeeeears. Of course now that I think about it that was close to 15 years ago and it was already nostalgic TV then, so now I need to go to bed.

Serh and Colby Searcy like this.
  6. Colby Searcy

Is admired for his impeccable (food) tastes Prestigious

Did you find any of these anywhere??

7. Colby Searcy

I would totally buy a Blu-ray of Legends of the Hidden Temple

Brent likes this.
  8. bradsonemanband Jul 6, 2020
    (Last edited: Jul 6, 2020)
    This weekend my wife and I watched the 1998 Nickelodeon Kids Choice Awards, and wow... that was rough. Hahaha.

We also watched the 2000 MTV VMAs (including the old commercials) and it was pretty amazing haha. The commercials were the best part though. So many Sony Discman commercials.

chewbacca110 likes this.
  9. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

Any chance of existing users staying grandfathered in? I know Google tends to be good on that. I've been locked into a bundle with YouTube Premium + Google Play Music (and now YouTube Music) for $10 a month for like 4-5 years now heh.

10. RyanPm40

Jeeze, as someone who uses Hulu more than Netflix, it's always so jarring to go back into Netflix only to be met with the annoying "Still watching?" prompt every 2-3 episodes.

I'm so used to accidentally dozing off while watching Hulu and waking up to find an entire season or two have breezed by lol

11. imthegrimace

I appreciate the are you still watching instead of having to figure out when you passed out.

12. RyanPm40

Yeah for sure, I think there's a fine balance and depends on the person. I don't love having to do that either, but I prefer it over the risk of disturbing my sleeping fiance and/or cat every hour by sitting up to grab the remote from my end table.

I'd just keep the remote in my lap, but Apple TV remotes are infuriatingly tiny and would definitelyy get lost in bed lol

13. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

Is anyone watching Perry Mason? My friend is trying to get me to watch but it's seems really boring, anyone have thoughts?

Colby Searcy likes this.
  14. theagentcoma

yeah good okay Prestigious

I'm a Bug's Life guy myself

15. 333 GANG

ACAB

theagentcoma and RyanPm40 like this.
  16. Jake W

oh my god, I'm back on my bullshit Prestigious

of all the netflix romcoms out there, why tf is the kissing booth getting a sequel?

the first one was so bad

17. Garrett

i tore a hole in the fabric of time Moderator

Watching Wall-E and Eve dance in space made me cry so coming in here for Wall-E slander smdh

18. Colby Searcy

There's a thread with a little activity. I've seen the first episode and it was good just kinda alot going on. Definitely worth checking out though

19. imthegrimace

Perry Mason is pretty cool. Sunday’s episode was the best one yet.

20. marissalg

Trusted

genuinely asking, which Netflix romcoms do you think are good enough for a sequel? I think they’ve had a couple good ones but for the most part they’re pretty cheesy.

21. Jake W

oh my god, I'm back on my bullshit Prestigious

most of them I wouldn't want a sequel I guess lol I just think the kissing booth was easily one of the worst ones

marissalg likes this.
  22. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

I have a Pixar list on my Letterbox account

Imgur Image

23. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

It’s not anything like the original series from what I can tell, if that’s what makes you think it would be boring. Closer in feel to something like Boardwalk Empire and neo noir films. A bit of Elmer Gantry in some places too because of the evangelist character drawing from the same real life source.

The cast alone makes it worth a watch in my opinion. Matthew Rhys is perfect, and it’s fun to see John Lithgow and Stephen Root as opposing attorneys. Then when you add Tatiana Maslany as a questionable evangelist and her mother is played by Lili Taylor things get even more interesting. It’s a fairly big ensemble and everyone fits their role well, some playing against type a bit.

irthesteve and imthesheriff like this.
  24. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

Is Upload any good? No idea it was a Greg Daniels show.

25. Taketimeandfind

Trusted

As far as Pixar goes, I haven’t seen Brave or Coco. Only one I probably would have no desire to watch again would be Cars 2