Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Netflix/Hulu/HBOMax/Prime (All Streaming Services) • Page 422

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by popdisaster00, Mar 29, 2016.

1. Coco
    Walle
    Up
    Toy story (whichever you prefer)
    Inside out
    Finding Nemo

All four toy story's would be in my top 10 personally

OotyPa and imthesheriff like this.
  2. Colby Searcy

Is admired for his impeccable (food) tastes Prestigious

Toy Story 3 is my least favorite Toy Story by far

3. Because it murdered you emotionally and you’ve held a grudge ever since, or what?

4. domotime2

Great Googly Moogly Supporter

I think UP is 100% all the first 20minutes. After that I think the movie gets kinda boring.

RyanPm40 and Dinosaurs Dish like this.
  5. supernovagirl

Poetic and noble land mermaid

Whaddya hate dogs or something

DrAlanGrant and domotime2 like this.
  6. imthegrimace

the poster formally known as thesheriff Supporter

I still need to watch Coco. My friend’s 18 month old son watches it twice a day everyday.

chewbacca110 and OotyPa like this.
  7. Dinosaurs Dish

Prestigious Prestigious

That first scene was surprising on first watch but it’s super boring outside of that. And the novelty of that opening wears off after knowing it’s coming.

Victor Eremita and domotime2 like this.
  8. supernovagirl

spiffa0 and DrAlanGrant like this.
  9. Dinosaurs Dish

Prestigious Prestigious

Don’t hate em but also don’t like that one in particular.

10. OotyPa

fall away Supporter

Love Up.

What about Ghibli films?

Victor Eremita and supernovagirl like this.
  11. Toy Story and Finding Nemo are definitely the two I watch the most.

The only Pixar movies I avoid is the Cars series.

The Cars “Radiator Springs Racers” ride at Disneyland is fun as shit though!

12. supernovagirl

[​IMG]

ChaseTx likes this.
  13. I’ve only seen one and a half of those movies. But the one I’ve seen in full (Spirited Away) was enjoyable.

14. OotyPa

fall away Supporter

Honestly some of the best films of all time. Check em out.

SpyKi, irthesteve and Jason Tate like this.
  15. Colby Searcy

Just really didn't enjoy it originally. I don't know if it was hype going in after hearing great things or what. My son watches it all the time now and I still just find it meh. Love 4 though

16. OotyPa

fall away Supporter

Off-topic but new episode of I May Destroy You is killer. Maybe the best show airing right now. Weird and frustrating no one here is checking it out.

17. domotime2

The opening sequence is 100% pure pixar... but I totally agree. The rest of the movie relies on the talking dogs, which is funny, but not enough to have me put it on top tier Pixar

18. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

It’s high on my list but I haven’t been ready to start a show with that subject matter right now. I’ll probably binge it once the season has totally aired. Assuming I have an app to do so of course.....

OotyPa likes this.
  19. I just downloaded season 1 of the original Unsolved Mysteries series and added it to my Plex. I’m going to be binging this since I finally finished Schitt’s Creek this weekend.

riotspray likes this.
  20. domotime2

Btw YouTube tv going to $65/mo is fuckkng bunk. When I first signed up two years ago it was $40. A great great deal considering I get legit all the sports channels and dvr and I can watch on my phone anywhere!

But holy guacamole that's a huge price increase in two years. And doing this now during covid when people have less money and rather are NO SPORTS. Trash. Idk what to do

Whalejaw likes this.
  21. As much as I love Wall-E and Up, they don't stay strong in the second half like Coco and Inside Out do.

Watched up to Crisis Hour Three. The cameos may have been overhyped, but idk, I actually kind of like that people just pop in and out. Would be weird to see Tom Welling and Tom Ellis (the Toms haha) sticking around into the climax of the crossover special. Plus their scenes probably took like a day to shoot, if that.

Even though I didn't watch Birds of Prey, I really appreciate that they included it, even if only briefly.

22. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

23. Brent

Trusted Prestigious

I know I've watched Wall-E once, maybe trying to watch it again two or three times. CoCo I can watch any day. Up I know for a fact I've seen only twice.

PIXAR movies I have yet to see:

Ratatouille
    Finding Dory
    Cars 3
    Incredibles 2
    Onward

24. Brent

Trusted Prestigious

25. Colby Searcy

Brent likes this.