Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Netflix/Hulu/HBOMax/Prime (All Streaming Services) • Page 416

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by popdisaster00, Mar 29, 2016.

1. Night Channels

Trusted

I felt awful for her son. The stuff with the ashes is just very bizarre. He has them stuffed into a shitty little box shoved into the back of a hallway closet...just weird.

My fiance and I recently watched a special on Investigation Discovery about the first serial killer that was mentioned in that episode.

Pretty wild to see him pop up again like that.

riotspray and supernovagirl like this.
  2. OotyPa

fall away Supporter

First episode of Unsolved Mysteries had me frustrated, why tf didnt they press the victims best friend—and if the dude is WRITING FREEMASON NOTES ON THE DAY OF HIS DISAPPEARANCE AND TAPING THEM TO THE BACK OF HIS COMPUTER MAYBE ITS NOT JUST A DRAFT OF A FUTURE SCREENPLAY????? My fuckkkkk

3. marsupial jones

make a bagel without the hole

i imagine there would be a way to check if it was written and / or printed that day, right? But then if he did write that right before he “suddenly” leaves, then was it actually a surprise call when he left? There’s so much there that is bizarre but yeah that letter and the timing of it was just barely touched on.

RyanPm40 and riotspray like this.
  4. marsupial jones

make a bagel without the hole

Unsolved Mysteries may need its own thread at this rate lol

5. supernovagirl

Poetic and noble land mermaid

Yes! I don’t know I thought he was super weird and controlling but I don’t know that he killed her. cause the stuff with the car doesn’t really add up. But when he said something like “was she somebody’s..toy?!” I was like who the actual fuck says that about their wife???? So I don’t know.
    also episode one frustrated me bc I’m like but HOW did it happen? People are just like ¯\_(ツ)_/ like what???

OotyPa, RyanPm40 and riotspray like this.
  6. Remember when all anyone talked about in here was Tiger King? I mean, make a thread for Unsolved Mysteries if you want to, but I honestly don't mind when this thread does that, even when it's a show i haven't seen or have no interest in, because I don't have to read every post. Just let the discussion happen organically

7. Night Channels

Trusted

There is an Unsolved Mysteries thread

riotspray likes this.
  8. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

Missed all the talk about Dark. Really want to finally start it, but it seems like a responsibility.

9. We need some spooky ghost shit!

I also hope some of these cases do get solved and they show the updates like original series did.

supernovagirl likes this.
  10. Worth it.

11. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

I think I'm gonna give it a shot.

I might just do an episode every few days or something and really try to digest it/maybe look at the website with the family tree or whatever... or do you think it's better to binge it so that things stay fresh on your mind?

12. I think one (or two) episodes a day is a good idea and the new website with it letting you put what you’re on really helps know what you “should know” so far. So you don’t get so confused by too much time passing, but a lot at once is a **lot**

coleslawed and riotspray like this.
  13. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

Thanks for the feedback. Will give it a go in the next week or so after I finish a couple things I'm in the middle of.

Jason Tate likes this.
  14. Zilla

Trusted Supporter

Just an early heads up - “Palm Springs” rules. Does a great job of differentiating itself from the “Groundhog Day”/“Russian Doll”/“Happy Death Day” crowd. Samberg is great and Miloti is so good that I hope her poor use in HIMYM haunts Bays/Thomas forever.

15. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

that's great to hear, even if it'd be way more surprising if it wasn't that good. and fwiw, there's a thread for that film if you'd like to let others know there

RyanPm40 likes this.
  16. Zilla

Trusted Supporter

Will do!

17. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

Did no one noticed Tim Armstrong in the 6th episode of The Twilight Zone this season??? Outta nowhere haha

riotspray likes this.
  18. phaynes12

https://expertfrowner.bandcamp.com/ Prestigious

we loved s1 of dark but couldn’t really get through s2. i kinda want to re-try but it’s also a daunting thing to just dive into once you’re out.

19. ChaseTx

Big hat enthusiast Prestigious

I've been watching the first season of Channel Zero this week. Really enjoying it

20. Rewatching happy endings on Hulu

21. manoverboard365

Trusted

Same. It's so frustrating that the order of the season 1 episodes is all wrong.

popdisaster00 likes this.
  22. angrycandy

I’m drama in these khaki towns Supporter

watching Floor Is Lava

Colby Searcy likes this.
  23. YES! So confusing. Also, S1 is obviously good, but it's wild how as soon as S2 begins it's on a whole different level.

manoverboard365 likes this.
  24. imthegrimace

the poster formally known as thesheriff Supporter

I didn’t know Happy Endings was on Hulu. Definitely rewatching since my girlfriend has never seen it.

25. I think it must have been recently added, I never noticed it before this month