Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Netflix/Hulu/HBOMax/Prime (All Streaming Services) • Page 391

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by popdisaster00, Mar 29, 2016.

1. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

Colby Searcy and RyanPm40 like this.
  2. domotime2

Great Googly Moogly Supporter

I've only watched 2 episodes and it's a therapist and some other person who 100% does not have the clinical background to deal with people with these sort of mental illnesses. On what planet is a person who specializes in cleaning qualified to handle these delicate people.

It's like bar rescue but instead of bars, it's people who are sick suffering from depression, dementia, etc.

RyanPm40 likes this.
  3. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

Lmao wow, to be fair, I had written his name at first until I remembered there were a lot of Parks and Rec fans in here, so figured I'd go for a cheap laugh :-p

But yeah I've literally never heard of this movie, sounds insane haha

EASheartsVinyl and supernovagirl like this.
  4. clucky

Trusted Supporter

Elmo Show is like a warm hug

Hope they get John Oliver on it soon. His bit with Cookie Monster was one of the best things he's done.

5. DarkHotline

Proud To Bathe With A Rag On A Stick Prestigious

The Roku one is shocking to me, like it’s one of the biggest media services out there and no app. Just crazy

RyanPm40 likes this.
  6. supernovagirl

Poetic and noble land mermaid

Binging Brooklyn 99 was bringing me so much joy and then I abruptly finished it and now I’m real sad

7. RyanPm40

Watch it all over again :-D. I probably watched B99 on a loop 3-4 times in a row, even if it was just in the background while flipping through my phone in bed lol

supernovagirl likes this.
  8. manoverboard365

Trusted

For those who binged B99 on Hulu, was the New Girl cross over on there too? Weird that when watching New Girl on Netflix they don't include those 2 episodes.

9. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Might be cuz nbc owns b99 now

10. manoverboard365

Trusted

Ahhh I forgot B99 and New Girl used to be on the same network. Yeah that makes sense.

11. RyanPm40

They have the episode that was on B99 but not the corresponding episode(s) that aired on New Girl

supernovagirl likes this.
  12. The Lucky Moose

I'm Emotional, I Hug the Block Prestigious

Has this come up? Looks pretty damn awesome. I'be been reading about it in a German newspaper and what they say sounds great.

13. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

So this is out on Amazon today...

14. I finished this recently. I didn't love it personally, but it's well made. Has some good performances, and I really liked the kinetic, handheld style camerawork. All the jazz performance sequences are great.

The Lucky Moose likes this.
  15. The Lucky Moose

I'm Emotional, I Hug the Block Prestigious

In the article I read the creator said the music existed before the show. So the whole show, including the script and the camera style, is based on the music basically.

16. Interesting, that kind of makes sense. I could see it with the camera style for sure but probably never would have made the connection with the script.

The Lucky Moose likes this.
  17. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

18. RyanPm40

Wow that's insanely cool, esp during social distancing

19. I can't find a date for when DW S12 hits MAX. Help?

20. supernovagirl

Poetic and noble land mermaid

I started the Jeffrey Epstein series
    It’s rough

Zilla likes this.
  21. airik625 May 28, 2020
    (Last edited: May 28, 2020)
    airik625

we've seen the shadow of the axe before Supporter

Wonder how long I should wait before I cancel my HBO Max subscription. If they can’t reach a contract with Amazon, then I have no use for it. Don’t want to be charged for a full month if I don’t ever use it. But also don’t want to cancel and then not have the $11.99/month deal I got when subscribing early.

Shakriel and RyanPm40 like this.
  22. RyanPm40

Damn I wish I knew about that $11.99 deal, we've just been using my S/Os parents' account which is super annoying because we have to always text them and make sure they aren't currently using it lol. I definitely don't blame you for being pissed and not wanting to pay for that though.

23. I got HBO NOW a week ago to catch up on Westworld. I've also finished Chernobyl and started Euphoria. That's great and all, but HBO MAX has all of Doctor Who except season 12 right now. I have seasons 1-11 on DVD. It's also missing Steven Universe Future. This is so frustrating. The non-HBO content I was looking forward to just... isn't there yet.

Edit: also, it has Doom Patrol but not Titans or, more importantly, Harley Quinn? ughhh

24. blast0rama

Internet human. Supporter

Warner hasn't decided whether or not they want to kill off DC Universe yet.

Wouldn't be shocked to see all the shows moved into HBO Max as the app turns into Marvel Unlimited-but-for-DC.

Colby Searcy likes this.
  25. Colby Searcy

Is admired for his impeccable (food) tastes Prestigious

Minus Swamp Thing

blast0rama likes this.