Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Netflix/Hulu/HBOMax/Prime (All Streaming Services) • Page 390

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by popdisaster00, Mar 29, 2016.

1. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

Ooh sweet, HBO has the Regular Show movie. Hulu only has the show, that's so perfect because I just finished my rewatch of the show last night

riotspray likes this.
  2. RyanPm40

Yeah I would love if they got Courage The Cowardly Dog or Grim Adventures Of Billy and Mandy

Colby Searcy and soggytime like this.
  3. Allpwrtoslaves

Trusted

Max has Infinity Train! And so far it’s incredible. Hope they put up season 2 soon.

Shakriel likes this.
  4. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

I wish the adult swim section had Joe Pera. I keep telling people to watch it but it’s an uphill battle knowing they’d have to watch it on the AS app specifically.

5. DarkHotline

Proud To Bathe With A Rag On A Stick Prestigious

The sheer amount of content on Max is fucking wild

6. MAX wasn't working earlier when I tried to watch Westworld so I went back to NOW. Guess I'll finish the season over there before making the switch.

So excited for Jodie's second season of DW. That may or may not be the only reason I wanted to get MAX. With all the DC stuff, though, I was half-expecting the Harley show to be on there, too?

7. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

I would be excited if it was just Elmo interviewing John Mulaney haha

RyanPm40 and Colby Searcy like this.
  8. from: skulls

Regular

Didn't know I needed all 14 seasons of MadTV but here we are

9. HBO Max allllllllmost had me, but I see they don't have an LG TV app, sooo I guess they won't be getting my moolah for now.

RyanPm40 likes this.
  10. RyanPm40

Yeah their app support is awful right now - no Roku or Fire Stick support either. For once I'm glad to be a tech geek who has far more streaming devices than they ever use, so I have a couple Chromecasts and an Apple TV kicking around that'll work in the meantime.

I wonder if the new shows might appear under the HBO Now app on older devices, since they just rebranded it on the mobile app? Seems unlikely though.

bradsonemanband likes this.
  11. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

Very jealous of your multiple Chromecasts right now. Up until now Roku has been so open and user friendly that I’ve never felt like I was missing out, but suddenly I’m kicking myself for not having a backup. I could buy one but I’ve been trying to limit what I get delivered right now.

RyanPm40 likes this.
  12. Nathan

Always do the right thing. Supporter

After Criterion and Mubi, HBO Max's film library is maybe next most most solid of the streaming services. Surprised at how much overlap there was with Criterion Channel.

13. xapplexpiex

sup? Supporter

I’m not big into anime, but I tried Attack On Titan on Crunchyroll. I binged it in like a week. I haven’t loved watching a show this much in a long long time. I hear season 4 has been delayed though :(

SpyKi likes this.
  14. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

what did you like about it?

15. xapplexpiex

sup? Supporter

The mysteries, world-building, and character development.

16. I'm watching Defending Jacob, and the most annoying thing about Apple's original programming so far is hearing the text jingle in the show and thinking it's my phone.

DrAlanGrant likes this.
  17. Colby Searcy

Is admired for his impeccable (food) tastes Prestigious

So I think I'm getting HBOMAX free for 3 months through DirecTV. Added like 30 some odd shows/movies to get through in that time.

Watched the first 3 episodes of Elmo's Not So Late Night Show and they were great

clucky likes this.
  18. Colby Searcy

Is admired for his impeccable (food) tastes Prestigious

Or an entire show based on them having a tricycle race

RyanPm40 likes this.
  19. RyanPm40

Screenshot_20200527-214304_Hulu.jpg
    Did I just discover the greatest movie ever made while mindlessly scrolling Hulu starring "Other Ron"??

20. domotime2

Great Googly Moogly Supporter

I'm watching hoarders for the first time.... I'm watching episode 3 and this show is awful. They're yelling and repeating the same thing over and over again at a very clearly mentally unstable woman. Clearly trying to emphasize "shocking things" over and over again.

It's disgusting. These aren't "hoarders". This is someone shitting on their floors and not caring.

RyanPm40 likes this.
  21. RyanPm40

Yeah it's very sad. These people need genuine psychiatric care, and instead they get a therapist who talks down to them for a few days and then they fuck off and leave them to it

Sometimes they do get people aftercare, though. But not nearly enough. What frustrates me the most is when the house is clearly going to be condemned, but they still try to pretty the place up and instill false hope in these people, only for them to immediately be kicked out by inspectors for very obvious health concerns that were clear from the moment anyone steps into the house

domotime2 likes this.
  22. manoverboard365

Trusted

Anyone else watching season 2 of Homecoming? I just finished the first 3 episodes, pretty great so far. They did a good job tying the story to the first season, even without Julia Roberts.

23. It's not there yet :verysad::verysad::verysad::verysad::verysad:

24. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

Sam Elliott deserves to be named!! Also I still really really need to watch that movie.

25. phaynes12

https://expertfrowner.bandcamp.com/ Prestigious

truly shivered at sam elliott being called other ron. honestly, go to hell