Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Netflix/Hulu/HBOMax/Prime (All Streaming Services) • Page 387

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by popdisaster00, Mar 29, 2016.

1. Nice. I really liked S1.

2. theagentcoma

yeah good okay Prestigious

Waco was so good

3. Signifire

Headphones blaring three stacks Prestigious

Just watched all of Normal People in one sitting. Ugh. I need more.

4. yeeeees

Signifire likes this.
  5. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

YES, Fios is getting HBO Max for free if you already subscribe to HBO, fucking great news

6. blast0rama

Internet human. Supporter

7. marissalg

Trusted

I know I’m late but I love too hot to handle so much

8. Jake W

oh my god, I'm back on my bullshit Prestigious

I can't see reality dating shows as anything other than toxic after two contestants on Love Island committed suicide

Colby Searcy and Victor Eremita like this.
  9. Colby Searcy

Is admired for his impeccable (food) tastes Prestigious

I just read up on this and holy shit

Jake W likes this.
  10. Jake W

Honestly surprised those shows are still getting made

11. marissalg

Trusted

The shit reality tv producers/editors do to the people on them is really toxic. I saw an editor on vanderpump was mad the one girl didn’t want to be her friend so she made it her mission to make her look as terrible as she could. The bachelor also does some pretty shitty things to contestants. Too Hot to Handle seems like they’re a little nicer to the people on it since the idea is to encourage personal growth and not just a fast tracked relationship.

12. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

What the fuck I had no idea about that in Love Island. That's awful :concerned:

13. Jake W

The ex-host committed suicide too.

RyanPm40 likes this.
  14. RyanPm40 May 22, 2020
    (Last edited: May 22, 2020)
    RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

I know the current host, Arielle Vandenberg, is engaged to the guy who does all those "felt emo, might delete" videos always circulating on FB and YouTube, hope she doesn't ever go through such intense cyberbullying like that :-/

Jake W likes this.
  15. Jake W

Honestly can't believe the show is still going. Its very disrespectful imo

RyanPm40 likes this.
  16. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

Started watching the Outsider last night. First two episodes were real good, but I have a feeling I know where this is going (I know nothing of the book), and I can't figure out how they'll drag this out for another 8 hours.

17. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

The first two episodes of The Outsider are fantastic. The last 8? Not so much, imo. However, the acting remains great throughout.

marissalg and Dinosaurs Dish like this.
  18. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

I think I will get HBO Max with my current HBO subscription through AT&T. Will HBO Go still exist, or is everything now going to be under HBO Max?

19. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

RyanPm40 likes this.
  20. Just got around to watching Horse Girl. What a strange movie. Idk how I feel about it other than Alison Brie is great.

RyanPm40 likes this.
  21. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

I liked it more and more the more I thought about it. It leaves a lot up to personal interpretation but not in an obnoxious way like a lot of similar movies have done

Joe likes this.
  23. Zilla

Trusted Supporter

That whole Pixar short series rules. They have one called “Smash and Grab” about wealth inequality.

24. supernovagirl

Poetic and noble land mermaid

When tf is Utopia coming out on prime :teethsmile::teethsmile:

25. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

Loop is pretty easily my favorite D+ exclusive pixar short that i've seen. in a better world, that would be a sea change for how people on the spectrum are treated/portrayed, as well as the level of awareness neurotypicals would receive about those with disabilities