Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Netflix/Hulu/HBOMax/Prime (All Streaming Services) • Page 346

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by popdisaster00, Mar 29, 2016.

1. imthegrimace

the poster formally known as thesheriff Supporter

I never finished wild wild country.

2. Colby Searcy

Is admired for his impeccable (food) tastes Prestigious

Never trust anybody named after Cheese

3. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

4. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

5. LimpingUncommonAfghanhound-size_restricted-1.gif

irthesteve likes this.
  6. Garrett

i tore a hole in the fabric of time Moderator

cheese is life Colby is life :heart:

coleslawed and Colby Searcy like this.
  7. Marx&Recreation

Trusted

Just saw Portrait of a Lady On Fire is on Hulu for anyone who doesn’t know. Go watch it

8. Can't Hardly Wait on netflix y'all

[​IMG]

9. OhTheWater

Let it run Supporter

One of the best teen movies ever

10. morgantayler

Human Typo Prestigious

RT

supernovagirl likes this.
  11. Marx&Recreation

Trusted

Tiger King is funny bc the murder for hire is maybe the least interesting part of the series. Like this guy’s super young husband accidentally(?) shoots himself in the head and then at the funeral he talks about the dude putting his balls in his face and then two months later he gets married to a different super young guy and the first guy’s mom goes to that wedding. After that it’s like who cares about some boring murder lol

12. I don't think that was accidental

13. phaynes12

https://expertfrowner.bandcamp.com/ Prestigious

fwiw the podcast guy said he was fairly certain it was accidental

but yeah my first assumption was it was suicide

14. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

from the video they actually show, and the guy who was in the room with him, it definitely feels accidental to me

15. Marx&Recreation

Trusted

The guy said that he told him there were no bullets in the gun, and even if he was suicidal, it seems like a very strange way to go about doing it — in front of some libertarian nerd you barely know. So I think it could go either way but also it doesn’t really matter

16. simonthebutler

Regular

There is an episode of Louis Theroux on Netflix with Joe exotic that has even more wild moments. Of course there is a signed Bill Cosby photo on the wall in his office is and there is an interview with the guy with artificial legs where he sheds a bit more light on how he lost them.

17. clucky

Trusted Supporter

Still blows my mind that people could watch that episode and think Joe is this misunderstood victim and Carole is the real villain

Honestly wouldn't be surprised if the real truth is that Joe got someone to murder Carole's husband and try and pin it on her.

18. Marx&Recreation

Trusted

Carole is definitely a massive piece of shit but yeah idk how anyone can really have much sympathy for Joe. His downfall is entirely his own fault.

that seems like way too clever of a plot for these people

19. clucky

Trusted Supporter

I still have a couple of episodes left to go so maybe it'll change but I still don't really understand where the "massive piece of shit" comes from. She seems to be the only one of the main characters that are actually trying to make the world a better place. She's far from perfect. Definitely lets her anger with Joe cloud her judgement. But when a guy has made multiple threats her life, can you really blame her for wanting that guy destroyed?

20. Marx&Recreation

Trusted

Even if she didn't kill her husband, she still took all his money and didn't leave shit for his kids.

21. phaynes12

also she definitely killed him lol

the only part i don't buy is her feeding him to the cats

22. Marx&Recreation

Trusted

the feeding/meat grinder details pissed me off bc it reminded me of how right wingers will come up with a crazy conspiracy that ends up being grouped together with actual legitimate criticisms of fucked up things and discrediting the criticisms. eg thinking the Clintons did satanic pedophilia blood sacrifices or whatever with Epstein, when the reality is just that rich and powerful people stick together

23. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

OJ himself says Carole fed him to the tigers

riotspray and OhTheWater like this.
  24. The cages she kept the animals in were also terrible

bobby_runs likes this.
  25. phaynes12

well if oj said it