Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Netflix/Hulu/HBOMax/Prime (All Streaming Services) • Page 342

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by popdisaster00, Mar 29, 2016.

1. airik625

we've seen the shadow of the axe before Supporter

Where’s the meme with Finlay that says KNOW THE DIFFERENTH

and it shows him smiling with his three teeth. A bridge between the closest two saying TOO CLOSE and one between the other ones saying ACCEPTABLE SOCIAL DISTANCE

coleslawed and riotspray like this.
  2. Garrett

i tore a hole in the fabric of time Moderator

D5E7338C-8425-4764-9F64-700E93FD3D03.jpeg

Just started The Platform.

3. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

Finished Tiger King today. It's a wild ride. A lot of really shitty people in that story.

I don't know about the ethics of the "hidden camera" aspects and filming an interview with zookeeper dude (the one with the long hair wearing the clutch shirt who's also one of the few sympathetic people) while he's obviously wasted, but it felt kind of shitty to me. I'm hoping there is some more fallout and arrests now that it's insanely popular.

Hopefully I'll get around to the new season of Ozark sometime this week

coleslawed and supernovagirl like this.
  4. airik625

we've seen the shadow of the axe before Supporter

I tried to start the third season of Ozark but halfway through the recap of season 2 I realized I had forgotten just about everything that happened haha. So I guess I’m going back to rewatch s2

5. supernovagirl

Poetic and noble land mermaid

Yes! On my rewatch I was definitely like wait is that even legal lmaooo the hidden camera part

6. yung_ting

Trusted Supporter

The Platform is good! Some things didn’t totally work for me in the end but I loved the premise and it was overall very well-executed. Just please do not watch the English dub lol

7. DooDooBird

Trusted

The long-haired guy you're talking about, the campaign manager, the man without legs, and the girl missing her arm were probably the most likable people in this. I couldn't stand pretty much anyone else. Jeff Lowe really gives me the fucking creeps.

8. supernovagirl

Yes! But just a heads up Saff the person you’re referring to as missing their arm, is a trans dude. Source: a journalist that interviewed him

9. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

Joe used the wrong pronouns he must be a bad person, they also used his dead name in the doc

Thanks for the heads up

10. supernovagirl

Yeah I get the same idea tbh. I saw someone online say (I didn’t conform it myself) that you can hear whoever called 911 said “he”? So? I also thought maybe they weren’t out until after but I don’t think that’s true. One thing I deff kept returning to is the fact that despite being gay or “okay” with joe being gay, these people were still rednecks so they were racist af and not surprising that they’d be transphobic too.

iCarly Rae Jepsen likes this.
  11. marsupial jones

make a bagel without the hole

huh, my credit card blocked the transaction for Hulu saying that it comes up as a fraud charge.

12. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

Is there a site or localized anything that has the movies that are being released due to theater closings? Hard to keep track of what's being released and what's delayed. Also, how do you watch them? Is it on Amazon or the like? I have Roku so whatever I need to do, might want to see some movies in the near future.

13. domotime2

Great Googly Moogly Supporter

VUDU. That's where you can watch any movie ever. Ranges from free with ads to $20 for movies still in theater

14. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

you can use Amazon
    here's a list
    All the New Movies You Can Stream Early While Theaters Are Closed

colorlesscliche likes this.
  15. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

Perfect, thank you. Have you seen any? I'm waiting for Onward to hit D+ at the end of the week, and already saw IM.

The Way Back maybe?

16. Garrett

Goodness, Altered Carbon is so boring. I didn't even like season one, but here I am six episodes into season two. Definitely not returning for season three if they make it. The budget for this should've stayed with sense8, even with it's terrible plotting problems it at least had heart and worthwhile characters.

17. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

I personally liked S2 more but I understand the criticism

18. ComedownMachine

Prestigious Supporter

I made it to the 3rd episode of season 2 before I realized I don’t give a shit about anything the show does and gave up

Cameron, RyanPm40 and Garrett L. like this.
  19. Garrett

I should be way into this show so much more than I am. This season does move with more pace, which is probably why I'm trying to finish it.

RyanPm40 likes this.
  20. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

Regardless of our opinions of the show, can we all acknowledge that the actor who plays Poe is an absolute delight?

21. Garrett

Poe is far and away the best part of the show.

RyanPm40 likes this.
  22. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

Has anyone watched Amazing Stories? I feel like there was so much hype like, 2 years ago... and then it started airing a few weeks ago and I haven't heard a single thing about it

23. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

good Tiger King thread

24. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Man it just gets crazier after reading that....

irthesteve likes this.
  25. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Surprised the doc didn’t mention Joe’s first husband. That story of him is extremely tragic.