Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Netflix/Hulu/HBOMax/Prime (All Streaming Services) • Page 313

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by popdisaster00, Mar 29, 2016.

1. Jake W

oh my god, I'm back on my bullshit Prestigious

Finally. I hate that feature so much

2. Jake W

oh my god, I'm back on my bullshit Prestigious

Like you stop browsing because you're doing something then whatever you stopped on starts playing ugh

riotspray and supernovagirl like this.
  3. BTDandFeelingThis

Now I Know This World Isn’t Spinning Just For Me Prestigious

It always annoyed me. “Hey what’s this about? I WANTED TO READ THE SUMMARY NOT START WATCHING IT DAMNIT NETFLIX”

riotspray likes this.
  4. manoverboard365

Trusted

And if you wait too long it then pops up in your continue watching list. The worst!

riotspray and supernovagirl like this.
  5. Nice. Took 'em long enough!

6. BTDandFeelingThis

Now I Know This World Isn’t Spinning Just For Me Prestigious

Literally years

7. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

I also hate how for the opening credits, it by default plays them in their entirety, but gives you the option to skip them

but for the end credits, it only gives you like 2 seconds to choose to watch the credits before it cuts them off to go onto the next episode.

8. Watched the first episode of avenue 5 and it's kind of dumb but Zach woods is incredible

9. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Me, and my wife are obsessed with Cheer. The LCU team does it again.

imthesheriff likes this.
  10. imthegrimace

the poster formally known as thesheriff Supporter

The last episode of cheer is a damn roller coaster

11. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Yeah that was crazy. Just finished. Solid show, and really hope we get a s2.

12. manoverboard365

Trusted

Finished both Cheer and The Devil Next Door this week. God I need something a little more uplifting to watch next.

13. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

Finished Marvel's Runaways tonight and I'm gonna miss it a lot. Writing wasn't always perfect but it's the most engaged I've felt in a Marvel show in a long time. Fantastic casting, too. I so wish they would pick this back up for Disney+

14. xapplexpiex

sup? Supporter

Starting Lock and Key now. The comic series is amazing, so I have high hopes.

Colby Searcy, Jake W and Groogz like this.
  15. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

I started watching Mythic Quest on Apple TV+ and it’s pretty much if Mac from It’s Always Sunny was in charge of development at a game studio. The first episode had a few laughs but mostly it was....okay.

16. Episode 5 was the best, but it was also pretty much a completely different show.

17. justin.

請叫我賴總統 Supporter

Does a lot of the humor feel try hard to you? I have rolled my eyes a few times during the first two episodes. Charlotte Nicdao and the occasional humor from Rob are the only two reasons I plan on finishing the season.

18. Colby Searcy

Is admired for his impeccable (food) tastes Prestigious

Was hoping to finish my read/re-read before it came out but I'm still in Vol 5. Plan to binge it once I'm done

19. OotyPa

fall away Supporter

Should I be ashamed to say I binged all of Goop Lab in the last 12 hours?

riotspray likes this.
  20. GBlades

Trusted

im really enjoying Locke & Key, definitely not the same vibe as the GN but it's interesting

Colby Searcy likes this.
  21. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Ok. Just finished ep 8 of The Expanse, and now I’m sooooo in. Perfect ep

Vase Full Of Rocks and spiffa0 like this.
  22. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

I meant to catch up when the new season came out but I’m still behind. It’s good but I’m not super invested even into the third season.

23. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

I really wasn’t sure until ep8 s1.

24. Love the expanse so much. Probably one of my 5 favorite shows.

Cameron likes this.
  25. @Cameron there is a thread for the expanse you can post in as you go through it

EASheartsVinyl likes this.