Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Netflix/Hulu/HBOMax/Prime (All Streaming Services) • Page 311

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by popdisaster00, Mar 29, 2016.

1. Nate_Johnson

CCRN, MSN Prestigious

2. Dinosaurs Dish

Prestigious Prestigious

Fuck yeah

3. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

Just starting the new season of Sex Education, Eric’s laugh makes me so happy

4. OotyPa

fall away Supporter

Sopranos is best show ever, no doubt. TP, The Wire, and Mad Men definitely up there too. I loved BB back in the day but it’s like Sopranos-lite (with goofier plot-lines and less staying power) to me. Rectify is also up there, and I really loved The Leftovers. Unfortunately couldn’t get into Deadwood for whatever reason.

Also unrelated, but I just started the show Hannibal. Really quite violent, but I’m enjoying it so far. It looks great and the acting is impressive. Any fans in here?

Wharf Rat, Kiana and Dinosaurs Dish like this.
  5. Dinosaurs Dish

Prestigious Prestigious

I also love Rectfiy.

Hannibal is really, really good.

RyanPm40 likes this.
  6. theagentcoma

yeah good okay Prestigious

I'm just a fan of history and period pieces so Mad Men really interests me

Wharf Rat and Dinosaurs Dish like this.
  7. Matt

Living with the land Supporter

Did I hear someone say The Leftovers??

[​IMG]

Joe, Wharf Rat, irthesteve and 4 others like this.
  8. marsupial jones

make a bagel without the hole

I feel like certain shows, when mentioned, inevitably bring with it a cascade of posts about what is deemed better / best or whatever. Not knocking anyone’s posts, just find it humorous that when Mad Men gets mentioned it seems like clockwork that a discussion almost immediately begins about it being great / greatest.

kind of like how when The Office gets mentioned conversation quickly dives into when it “got bad” instead, like, chiming in about how great it was or favorite characters / moments or something.

interesting how certain shows seem to immediately draw certain opinions out while other shows just get general responses of “yeah that’s good” or “I liked it too”.

9. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

Hannibal is great! Such a pretty show to watch

EASheartsVinyl likes this.
  10. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

I was actually gonna start Breaking Bad for the first time before the new season of BCS starts so I could just watch it all together but after the announcement that BCS is ending next season I'll probably just wait until then. I'm not in a huge hurry or anything lol

11. The Lucky Moose

I'm Emotional, I Hug the Block Prestigious

That's all people ever talk about when they talk about The Simpsons and it's so annoying. It's even more annoying because I know for a fact most of them haven't seen an episode in years lol

domotime2, riotspray and angrycandy like this.
  12. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

I don’t think I’ve seen an actual discussion about The Simpsons in years, just the four panel memes or comments about how they predicted the entire world.

13. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

Anyone watched the new show on Netflix 'Pandemic'? Gonna check that out soon, seems like it could be pretty interesting.

14. Cmoney86

Trusted

Falcon and winter soldier has been moved to August of This year up from the fall release time

15. anyone watch The Family on Netflix? I'm interested in the content but I don't like docs that have the fake acting to tell the story.

16. imthegrimace

the poster formally known as thesheriff Supporter

I couldn’t finish the first episode because of the fake acting.

Dinosaurs Dish likes this.
  17. Dinosaurs Dish

Prestigious Prestigious

Same, I dropped it pretty quickly

imthesheriff likes this.
  18. manoverboard365

Trusted

Haha same here. Sounded like an interesting story but the dramatization scenes were irritating me.

imthesheriff likes this.
  19. sean_rugy

select all delete Prestigious

binged all of Servant while I was sick as shit on my couch yesterday and really enjoyed it

Joe, phaynes12 and imthesheriff like this.
  20. GBlades

Trusted

Would not be a program I would recommend when sick but it's great!

21. Super Bowl trailer for Hunters.

22. phaynes12

https://expertfrowner.bandcamp.com/ Prestigious

a show about nazi hunters? with al?? yes please thank you

riotspray likes this.
  23. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

Idk why I never checked out Marvel's Runaways before but I really liked the first episode, excited for more. Was that a generally well-received show for those who have seen it? I never really heard much about it

24. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

morgantayler, marissalg and riotspray like this.
  25. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

Definitely would have expected Schur to be tied to a Peacock show and not HBO Max with his past relationship with NBC

supernovagirl likes this.