Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Netflix/Hulu/HBOMax/Prime (All Streaming Services) • Page 302

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by popdisaster00, Mar 29, 2016.

1. marsupial jones

make a bagel without the hole

i've had Prime for about 7 years and never knew they had a watchlist feature lol.

unless i know what i want to watch or search for i don't even bother going on because it's such a mess to search through. even just finding the search feature is a bit goofy since it's on the left side of the screen and most website and things have the search bar on the left. just a bunch of little things that could make it so much better.

2. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

Medical Police on Netflix might be my new favorite comedy on there in terms of Netflix Originals

irthesteve likes this.
  3. I like Netflix interface the best. Disney plus is also annoying.

EASheartsVinyl, RyanPm40 and 333 GANG like this.
  4. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

5. OotyPa

fall away Supporter

HBO has the best interface IMO. Netflix is horrible for one reason--trailers shout at you from every direction. I don't mind the layout though. Hulu and Prime aren't great either.

riotspray likes this.
  6. soggytime

Trusted

Streaming service I'm most excited about is HBO Max. Besides the obvious things like HBO's peerless original content and WB's extensive film library, I was a Cartoon Network kid growing up so this makes me very happy. Add in the fact that it's the new home of South Park and Studio Ghibli, and I'm there day one.

7. RyanPm40

Prime is by far the worst UI. Hulu, Netflix and HBO are sooo much better

Cameron, Joe, EASheartsVinyl and 2 others like this.
  8. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

Hulu's layout sucks too. Netflix is pretty good except for the autoplay ads.

9. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

The 'Cheer' show on Netflix is very well done. Same people as Last Chance U I believe.

10. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

Yeah I actually found it pretty solid.

oldjersey likes this.
  11. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

I like that they don’t remove them because I find tons of them come back fairly quickly and that saves me from having to search for it again. Although sometimes they have multiple listings for the same movie and one will be prime while the other isn’t, so even that has issues too when they don’t add the correct one back to your list.

HBO used to be fine, but at least on Roku it recently changed formatting and has become incredibly annoying too.

supernovagirl likes this.
  12. Contender

Goodness is Nowhere Supporter

13. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

Sounds like it’s going to be like Hulu where there is a “free” version, but almost everything you want to watch will end up behind the paywall anyway.

14. angrycandy

I’m drama in these khaki towns Supporter

it's the worst

15. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

Hulu didn’t even tell me there was a new Bob’s Burgers available because I rewatched an old episode and that meant the new one wasn’t “next” anymore.

iCarly Rae Jepsen likes this.
  16. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

Hulu has made a powerful enemy today

Cameron and EASheartsVinyl like this.
  17. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

18. VanMastaIteHab

Trusted Prestigious

The Circle spoiler:

HELL YEAH JOEY

riotspray and manoverboard365 like this.
  19. morgantayler

Human Typo Prestigious

I’m finishing up The Circle, I’ve really enjoyed it even though I wasn’t expecting to.

I’ve liked pretty much all of the contestants, however Ed and his mom are fucking obnoxious.

20. Nate_Johnson

CCRN, MSN Prestigious

I feel like we will see Chris again. He was such a fun guy to watch.

riotspray likes this.
  21. manoverboard365

Trusted

Yep finished the Circle tonight too. Not mad at all with the outcome. I was always rooting for that top 4.

riotspray likes this.
  22. RyanPm40

Haha yep, two episodes into The Circle and it's so fucking bad but I can't stop watching

riotspray likes this.
  23. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

Just finished The Circle. When is Season 2?

VanMastaIteHab likes this.
  24. manoverboard365

Trusted

And where can I sign up to be a contestant!?

riotspray likes this.
  25. Brent

Trusted Prestigious

Any good docuseries recs?