Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Netflix/Hulu/HBOMax/Prime (All Streaming Services) • Page 268

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by popdisaster00, Mar 29, 2016.

1. watched one episode of goof troop. it was okay, not as good as I remembered lol.

I'm actually excited about a lot of the National Geographic stuff.

Dinosaurs Dish likes this.
  2. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

the goof troop theme song is iconic

Brent and spiffa0 like this.
  3. My son has been watching the same handful of Mickey Mouse Club House and Muppet Babies episodes for like six months so its nice to have new ones

4. Dinosaurs Dish

Prestigious Prestigious

There’s just so much shit to watch these days. It feels so overwhelming that I curl up in my Frasier bubble and rarely come out of it.

imthesheriff and marsupial jones like this.
  5. bradsonemanband Nov 13, 2019
    (Last edited: Nov 13, 2019)
    Until SONG OF THE SOUTH is on there, I won't get Disney+!!!!!

(jk I'm getting it tonight, and fuck SOTS)
    jk again. i just ordered it.

6. Oh, and I'm all for a Netflix/Nickelodeon hybrid!

333 GANG likes this.
  7. marsupial jones

make a bagel without the hole

i feel like there's a bunch of stuff on Disney+ that i'd turn on for a few nostalgic minutes but then turn off and never turn back on. i need to spend time looking through everything they have on there to see if it's worth it (same with Hulu). i only have Netflix now (and Prime, but mostly for the shipping) and feel like i barely utilize that so i definitely don't need another subscription service no matter how cheap some options may be lol

8. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

Oh wow I never noticed that the pilot for Smart Guy used the sets from Boy Meets World.

9. Matt

Living with the land Supporter

i watched Lonesome Ghosts last night and felt...Happiness

10. bradsonemanband Nov 13, 2019
    (Last edited: Nov 13, 2019)
    Looks like there's only 1 season of Chip n Dale Rescue Rangers on here right now. So I'm guessing they'll eventually add "new content" aka more seasons of these old shows? Also, I loooove how crystal clear Rescue Rangers is! I'm used to watching it with it looking all grainy and low quality.

EDIT: Actually, it looks like every episode of Chip n Dale Rescue Rangers is on here, but they're all listed under Season 1. Cool!

Brent likes this.
  11. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

I’m definitely afraid of finding out some of my old favorites don’t hold up. Smart Guy absolutely does at least, so that’s great.

I can’t believe the second episode was about smoking. I remember it but didn’t realize how surprising that content was as a kid. I’m sure this would be a bigger nostalgic classic if it had been streaming before now.

12. Interesting that the original animated 101 Dalmations isn't on D+ (yet?)

13. michael_gatto

Trusted

I remember reading somewhere that any content on D+ will be there permanently for as long as the site exists. I'm not sure how accurate but apparently everything will stick around.

14. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

It’s there, but only if you search “One”. Their search definitely needs some work with what it accepts.

15. good to know! thanks! i guess i could have searched for "Pongo" since you can search by character, haha.

EASheartsVinyl likes this.
  16. Jake W

oh my god, I'm back on my bullshit Prestigious

17. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

Smart Guy is missing episodes, I’m devastated.

DrAlanGrant likes this.
  18. Cmoney86

Trusted

Disney+ surpassed 10 million subscribers in its first day, the company announced today.

Disney’s announcement comes after Apptopia reported that the Disney+ app has been downloaded more than 3.2 million times. That’s despite tech problems that affected the service throughout the day. The Mandalorian, the live-action Star Wars show easily considered the crown jewel of Disney’s streaming service, saw north of 2 million streams over the first day, according to people familiar with the matter. That number has more than likely grown due to overnight and second day viewing.

19. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

I really can't see myself using Disney+ until some Marvel original shows start coming out tbh.

I never watch or rent any Disney re-runs, don't care about Star Wars, and haven't watched The Simpsons in probably ten years. Guess it's nice to have a reason not to dump money into another service for now heh.

20. Matt

Living with the land Supporter

Whatever you say ryanpm

21. Brent

Trusted Prestigious

Honestly don’t know why anyone who knew about the D23 promo to get this for 3 years at $140
    Didn’t.

Joe likes this.
  22. Ya I jumped on that deal so quick haha.

23. Garrett

i tore a hole in the fabric of time Moderator

$140 is a lot of money for most folks

24. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

I didn’t want to commit to giving them that much money, good deal or not.

25. imthegrimace

the poster formally known as thesheriff Supporter

Yeah I signed up for the free year with Verizon and I’ll see how I like it. Why commit for 3 years if I don’t use it after a few months?