Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Netflix/Hulu/HBOMax/Prime (All Streaming Services) • Page 267

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by popdisaster00, Mar 29, 2016.

1. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

The vault has always been the worst concept. They’ve ended it for Disney movies and physical sales but locked away all the Fox movies for theater licensing, so it lives on in a more insidious way.

There are still some movies that aren’t on the platform and probably will never be, but those doesn’t technically fall under the “vault” title.

2. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

gotcha, but like all the old animated Disney movies are there? (Snow White, Cinderella, Sleeping Beauty, etc..)

3. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

Yeah, all the movies that were currently in the vault are there now. They have a tab specifically for that category.

riotspray likes this.
  4. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

Lion King
    Aladdin
    Beauty and the Beast
    Little Mermaid
    Jungle Book
    Cinderella
    Snow White
    Sleeping Beauty
    Bambi
    Lady and the Tramp
    Peter Pan
    101 Dalmatians
    Pinocchio
    Dumbo
    Atristocats
    Robin Hood
    Hunchback
    Hercules
    Fantasia
    Alice in Wonderland
    Sword in the Stone

This is what I see what I scroll through the "vault" listings

Kingjohn_654 and riotspray like this.
  5. I wonder if Disney will do dumb shit like remove some movies and do a marketing blitz "sign up for disney plus so you can see these five movies before they go away" or whatever to entice more people to sign up over time

6. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

Yeah, I don't know. Things on Netflix, HBO, Hulu, etc. come and go, but they don't own the material like Disney does.

7. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

Thank you.

8. supernovagirl

Poetic and noble land mermaid

I honestly figured it would switch to this eventually

like have everything available at first but after that switch to a rolling availability kinda thing.

9. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

Guys

10. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

11. marissalg

Trusted

I just want a streaming service to get all of the old degrassi episodes.

edit: I am dumb and never looked on amazon prime and now will not be leaving my house.

12. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

Contender and supernovagirl like this.
  13. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

Oh my god I had no idea they added TNG from IMDB. I’ve been watching on YouTube on the Degrassi channel but the quality is pretty bad. I’m so happy!

supernovagirl and marissalg like this.
  14. If by interesting that tweet means more expensive for the consumer, then sure

Kingjohn_654 likes this.
  15. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

D+ is also missing The Famous Jett Jackson and The Jersey and a bunch of cartoons from the same era. And I would love to see Bug Juice again, if only for the theme song.

Kingjohn_654, michael_gatto and Matt like this.
  16. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

Dang, I hope Hulu doesn't really lose the Nickelodean and CN content it has, but it's sounding likely. Idk if Adult Swim falls under CN either

Kingjohn_654 likes this.
  17. Matt

Living with the land Supporter

Forgot about Jett Jackson!

Kingjohn_654 and EASheartsVinyl like this.
  18. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

Yeah, AS is definitely included. I know Rick and Morty is already confirmed to be on HBO Max when it goes live.

Kingjohn_654 and RyanPm40 like this.
  19. supernovagirl

Jett Jackson actor died so I’m assuming that’s why they didn’t? Idek maybe I’m just grasping at straws here lol
    but yeah the jersey! And in a heartbeat and a few other shows from that time frame are missing!
    Also girrrrrl bug juice is on YouTube

EASheartsVinyl likes this.
  20. RyanPm40

Yeah although I did read that Rick and Morty will be on both streaming services and Hulu already secured a deal for all 70 new episodes and has download rights, so it at least sounds like that will stick around for the foreseeable future

Kingjohn_654 and EASheartsVinyl like this.
  21. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

Yeah sadly both of the leads on Jett Jackson and The Jersey died, but that just makes me want them included more to show new generations their work.

I didn’t know about Bug Juice though!!

GrantCloud and supernovagirl like this.
  22. RyanPm40

Holy shit I had no idea the actor who played Jett Jackson died. So sad.

supernovagirl likes this.
  23. supernovagirl

Ohh shit I didn’t know that about the jersey lead! it is sad. I agree they should be included but idk how that works

but yessss. They even actually re-did it and the reboot first episode is on YouTube too lol but I watched the old episodes on YouTube a while ago. Theme song still slaps.

GrantCloud and EASheartsVinyl like this.
  24. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

my plan is to watch all the nineties Disney cartoons before I watch any new stuff tbh.

Kingjohn_654, Brent and supernovagirl like this.
  25. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

The Mandalorian is the only original content that interests me even the slightest bit. The fact that most of what I care about is older stuff is a big part of why I don’t think it will be difficult to cancel once my free year is up.

GrantCloud likes this.