Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Netflix/Hulu/HBOMax/Prime (All Streaming Services) • Page 266

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by popdisaster00, Mar 29, 2016.

1. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

They don’t have Under Wraps or Tower of Terror which is also unacceptable, even as someone who owns both physically.

supernovagirl likes this.
  2. youll be fine

Trusted Supporter

Yeah I’m shocked they don’t have a specific tab or section for it. I started with Brink and tried to watch Tru Confessions but it wouldn’t work. I can’t believe Under Wraps isn’t on here

supernovagirl and EASheartsVinyl like this.
  3. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

I know! It was the first one! No respect at all.

coleslawed and supernovagirl like this.
  4. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

So is there any sort of Disney+ discount I can get if I have ad-free Hulu?

5. Dinosaurs Dish

Prestigious Prestigious

I’d like to know that as well. I have Hulu Plus, is there a simple upgrade option for that and Disney+?

RyanPm40 likes this.
  6. cryates

Trusted Prestigious

Maybe?

Attached Files:

7. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

Just finished Remember the Titans. Still as good as I remembered.

8. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

Huh interesting, so it says I'd get a $5.99 credit... isn't that the same price as Disney+ already? So maybe it'd somehow be free? Weird lol

EDIT

Ah, it seems that it's only really a good discount if you're someone who cares about ESPN+ heh. Otherwise, the bundle is still going to cost the same as if I owned Hulu and Disney+ separately without ESPN

9. Nyquist

I must now go to the source Supporter

This is what I finally figured out as well.

And it took me way too long to figure that out lol.

RyanPm40 likes this.
  10. Brent

Trusted Prestigious

There's no ad free Hulu bundle with Disney+ as of yet, that I could find.... which is why I haven't gone with a bundle. Thankfully I signed up for D23 when they had the three year deal for Disney+ with it costing only $140.

If you haven't watched The Imagineering Story yet, and you have Disney+, do yourself a favor and watch that. Matterhorn segment and last 5 minutes are so good/sad.

Matt likes this.
  11. VanMastaIteHab

Trusted Prestigious

It’s weird because my phone app has this exact tab but I can’t find anything like it on the ps4 app.

EASheartsVinyl likes this.
  12. theagentcoma

yeah good okay Prestigious

watching the old animated X-men series from the early 90's, this is great lol

13. Matt

Living with the land Supporter

If you go to Search, there is something called Disney Channel Original Movie Collection under the search box

14. The Lucky Moose

I'm Emotional, I Hug the Block Prestigious

Disney+ has been out for many weeks now here because we were a test market, and the browser version has been broken throughout and now still is lol

RyanPm40 and zigbigwig like this.
  15. The Lucky Moose

I’m pissed off that the Aladdin and Hercules tv shows aren’t on there

Brent and Kingjohn_654 like this.
  16. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

there was this barbarian show on Disney channel that I loved and I wonder if it’s on there.

supernovagirl and Kingjohn_654 like this.
  17. Contender

Goodness is Nowhere Supporter

dave the barbarian.

seems like that era isn’t on here along with filmore, pepper ann, Lloyd in space, etc

Kingjohn_654 likes this.
  18. Matt

Living with the land Supporter

Oh wow I was just talking about Dave The Barbarian last night and how it's upsetting that it's not on there. I remember that show being very funny and way ahead of it's time

Kingjohn_654 likes this.
  19. Nyquist

I must now go to the source Supporter

LightWithoutHeat likes this.
  20. LightWithoutHeat

You're not a teammate on my team

Horrible. Why do they insist on doing this sort of thing? It doesn’t improve the films in any way. Similar to adding NOOOOOOO to the end of RotJ.

Nyquist and Kingjohn_654 like this.
  21. theagentcoma

yeah good okay Prestigious

The Hercules show is? At least in the states

22. The Lucky Moose

Not here. Somebody must be holding the license hostage.

23. supernovagirl

Poetic and noble land mermaid

Lmao omg ok it’s insane that the test market was like “yo this doesn’t work” and Disney was like oh okay better put it out anyway ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

24. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

This must have not been working for me yesterday or something because I swear I looked through that tab and didn’t see a bright purple box with exactly what I wanted. Lol. Stoked to have them all added now.

Kingjohn_654, Matt and supernovagirl like this.
  25. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

Are all of the movies that were previously "in the vault" available here, or are some still locked away