Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Netflix/Hulu/HBOMax/Prime (All Streaming Services) • Page 260

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by popdisaster00, Mar 29, 2016.

1. Colby Searcy

Is admired for his impeccable (food) tastes Prestigious

My son is working through his 2nd watch

Kingjohn_654 and coleslawed like this.
  2. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

Is anyone watching Mrs. Fletcher?

iCarly Rae Jepsen likes this.
  3. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

I watched the pilot and I hated her son so much not sure I can watch anymore, apparently him being less of a misogynistic creep is a major plot point

EASheartsVinyl likes this.
  4. Zilla

Trusted Supporter

I'm watching it, mainly just to see Kathryn Hahn in a leading role. It's fine. She's great.

trevorshmevor and EASheartsVinyl like this.
  5. phaynes12

https://expertfrowner.bandcamp.com/ Prestigious

yeah, we are still watching, but the tone is so weird idk if we'll keep going. the stuff with the teacher was handled pretty well and i like, while it's dumb that they're making a major character such a misogynist, i like that each episode they seem to make a point of even his peers calling it out as bullshit

EASheartsVinyl likes this.
  6. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

Agreed, I thought this episode was the best yet mostly because of how many people called him out on being the absolute worst. I do wish it was more focused on just her but overall I’m enjoying it a lot. I think it has the potential to pull out some surprises with how they handle certain storylines that could be really great.

7. phaynes12

https://expertfrowner.bandcamp.com/ Prestigious

it reminds me slightly of Hung

8. bobby_runs

where would i be if i was my brain Prestigious

Where the eff is my Hulu/Disney ESPN+ bundle?

Kingjohn_654 likes this.
  9. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

That’s what I’m waiting on

Kingjohn_654 likes this.
  10. theagentcoma

yeah good okay Prestigious

Disney plus is up on Roku, at least on the west coast (US). Amazed out how many classics there are.

Kingjohn_654 likes this.
  11. clucky

Trusted Supporter

everyone else: *watches The Mandalorian"

me: *looks left* *looks right* *puts on ducktales* *is happy*

12. clucky

Trusted Supporter

also I really hope they aren't actually cracking down on account sharing. reading the TOS they say not to share the account information with anyone but what is the point of having four concurrent streams then?

I'm just sharing my account info with my mom/sister. So hopefully won't be a problem. But who knows...

13. Clipboard01.jpg

[​IMG]

Kingjohn_654 and Colby Searcy like this.
  14. EntryLevelTank

"Draft Day" is a good film Supporter

Has anyone figured out how to convert a current Hulu account to the Disney+ Bundle?

15. EntryLevelTank

"Draft Day" is a good film Supporter

Actually, it’s the same price for me it I just subscribe to Disney+ or do the bundle. Weird.

16. Disney+ is down for me right now. Server load probably.

17. Jeff Goldblum is a weird guy lol

18. Matt

Living with the land Supporter

I'm at work just building my queue right now (or trying to, the Add button doesn't work) and I wish I took the day off work to watch everything

19. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

Their target market is families with kids, so being able to stream on multiple devices at the same time is pretty much a necessity to be viable.

Has anyone signed up for the free year from Verizon yet?

supernovagirl and coleslawed like this.
  20. Nyquist

I must now go to the source Supporter

We’ve had the Disney Channel for a while for our kids so my son is into the new Duck Tales series. We’re showing him the original right now and the only thing that’s disappointing me is that they’re missing the first two episodes “Treasure of the Golden Sun” which premiered before the series began. So the show just kind of jumps right in.

Ah well. Never enough!

Colby Searcy and coleslawed like this.
  21. xapplexpiex

sup? Supporter

I made an account, but it says the servers are down.

22. on the disney plus app itself, i cannot find where my watchlist is.

23. oh nevermind, had to actually go into my profile

24. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

I'm at work, but my wife is texting me all morning freaking out saying Disney+ isn't working. I didn't realize it doesn't work on older models of Samsung Smart TV's. I read that it should work on 2015 and newer...I bought my living room Samsung TV in the fall of 2015 so I assumed it'd be compatible. I suppose it's possible that the TV was actually made in 2014 and was still on the shelves in late 2015?

I told her to check the Samsung TV in the basement, which is for sure at least a 2015 and she said there is no internet connection.

I don't know what the fuck is going on.

Kingjohn_654 likes this.
  25. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

I read 2018 and newer. I'm trying to find the Reddit thread I saw, but it's saturated now that's it's officially released. You might want to look into getting a Roku stick. I think Netflix is going to stop being supported on older Samsung Smart TVs as well.

Kingjohn_654 likes this.