Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Netflix/Hulu/HBOMax/Prime (All Streaming Services) • Page 242

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by popdisaster00, Mar 29, 2016.

1. Jake W

oh my god, I'm back on my bullshit Prestigious

Scandinavian crime dramas always get popular here in the UK lol. Other than that, it's pretty rare.

The Lucky Moose likes this.
  2. The Lucky Moose

I'm Emotional, I Hug the Block Prestigious

Yeah I should be fair, I mostly mean the US and Canada really, the UK sometimes don't ignore that they're in Europe lol

coleslawed, waking season and Jake W like this.
  3. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

I had no idea Netflix ever defaulted to dubs until someone mentioned that here.

The Lucky Moose likes this.
  4. The Lucky Moose

I'm Emotional, I Hug the Block Prestigious

They definitely don’t here lol I think they’re patronizing English speaking users

5. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

6. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

Alexis on schitts creek is so beautiful I can't handle the outfits and hair goals. We don't have a similar style but she just makes me want to have wavy blonde hair and a pretty headband and look like a fairy for a day. Anytime I try to wear a cute headband my ridic thick bushy hair just like absorbs it and it disappears

Anyway this most recent season on Netflix is great. So feel good.

Garrett L. and marissalg like this.
  7. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

Omg wait is Thank God for Jokes the only Mike birbiglia special left on Netflix??? Noooooooooooo. My Girlfriend's Boyfriend was such a good anxiety soother for me.

8. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

Finally got around to watching Adam Devine's Netflix special and it was pretty fucking funny

Colby Searcy and RyanPm40 like this.
  10. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

[​IMG]

Dinosaurs Dish likes this.
  11. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

Wooahh I'm in

Colby Searcy likes this.
  12. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

Finished Undone last night. I was like "noooooooo" when it ended because I wanted more, but I can't really think of a better way for them to end it. Really good quick watch.

Joe and RyanPm40 like this.
  13. supernovagirl

Poetic and noble land mermaid

Can anyone confirm that Hulu original shows drop at midnight EST??

the internet says yes but I’m paranoid and excited and I need to know!!

14. Colby Searcy

Is admired for his impeccable (food) tastes Prestigious

I thought it was like 2 or 3 am?

15. supernovagirl

3 eastern would make sense bc thats midnight pst which is what Netflix does but some places say Hulu does midnight eastern?? But honestly nothing is super reputable haha so I’m like ???

16. youll be fine

Trusted Supporter

Which show you looking forward to??

supernovagirl and EASheartsVinyl like this.
  17. supernovagirl

Colby Searcy likes this.
  18. ‘Stranger Things’ Season 3 Series’ Most Viewed Ever As Netflix Reveals More Data – Deadline

RyanPm40 likes this.
  19. Huh, I thought '03 Teen Titans was on Hulu, but apparently not. Anyway, just finished S1 on DVD. I actually hadn't seen some of these episodes before. I don't regard this as highly as Avatar: the Last Airbender and Adventure Time (both of which I... also own on DVD...), but when this show is good, it's really fucking good. The season finales are always top notch storytelling, but even some of the silly episodes like Mad Mod are very well executed.

idk what to watch next. I mostly went with Teen Titans only because I was in an emotional funk for the first half of the month and needed something lighter. I'm feeling better now, so maybe I can handle something like Handmaid's Tale S2. Or maybe take a shot at a horror genre show because it's October...

20. youll be fine

Trusted Supporter

Oh fuck! That’s this Friday. Can’t wait. Thanks for the reminder :)

supernovagirl likes this.
  21. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

I feel like Link in Breath of the Wild because this just unlocked a hidden memory that I had no access to until now

Holy shit, I read these all the time as a kid and totally forgot bout it

22. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

Wow. Had no clue this was returning so soon. Pumped.

coleslawed, Joe and marissalg like this.
  23. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

I hate the streaming wars

24. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

I think we're at the point of updating the thread title to like.... "Streaming Content Discussion" or something... "Streaming Services Discussion" or "Streaming Video On Demand Discussion" "SVOD Discussion Thread" "The Streaming Wars"

coleslawed and Wharf Rat like this.
  25. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

I vote for streaming content discussion.

irthesteve likes this.