Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Netflix/Hulu/HBOMax/Prime (All Streaming Services) • Page 198

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by popdisaster00, Mar 29, 2016.

1. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

No you’re right about the number, that’s just a crazy long time for any show to be on and yet you said only! It was just the icing on the cake of a shocking page of posts.

coleslawed and riotspray like this.
  2. Zach

Trusted Supporter

Yeah I didn’t really mean anything by it, I think I might have re-arranged what I was saying too. I think at one point I was going to say I was only “x” old

EASheartsVinyl likes this.
  3. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

Omg Dr kovac is back wut is Dr Lockhart going to tell him?? :scream:

irthesteve likes this.
  4. coleslawed

Eat Pizza

whose boyfriend isn’t Ron Swanson

Kingjohn_654 likes this.
  5. currytheword

Trusted

Has anyone finished the new Jessica Jones season? Looking for thoughts. Feel like it's gonna be tough to follow up DD S3 and I almost wanna allow myself to end the Netflix Marvel Series on that note.

Kingjohn_654 likes this.
  6. slimfenix182

FUCKIN SAVAGES IN THAT FUCKIN BOX Prestigious

It's a rough start but the 2nd half of the season was pretty strong. The 2nd episode is like the all time low point for the Marvel Netflix shows. DD S3 was definitely my favorite season of any of these

currytheword likes this.
  7. Maybevictor

@maybevictor Prestigious

Worth finishing but you’ll have to power through the first 3 or so. Definitely agree that ep 2 is the worst, but I think there are some really good moments.

currytheword likes this.
  8. currytheword

Trusted

Damn you guys are really making me think I should just stick with my memories of DD haha.

9. Maybevictor

@maybevictor Prestigious

Nah I think it is honestly worth the send off. DD is definitely where it peaks but I think one last round of Krysten as Jessica and Carrie-Anne as Hogarth makes it worth your while

currytheword likes this.
  10. marsupial jones

make a bagel without the hole

i have this mug as well and one person out of 45 at work knows who it is :facepalm:

11. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

We had an ice-breaker game at a day long conference at work where everyone used an app on their phones to answer fun multiple choice questions for prizes. I made my name Lil Sebastian and I heard multiple people whisper the username laughing any time my name came up on the scoreboard. Glad to see many fellow P&R fans haha

Then someone named themselves Big Sebastian and I'm not sure they understood the reference lol.

12. marsupial jones

make a bagel without the hole

Randomly got hooked on MasterChef but it’s not on Prime or Netflix so I’m scratching that itch with “Final Table” on Netflix which is kind of along those lines.

riotspray and coleslawed like this.
  13. Kingjohn_654

Longtime Sunshine Prestigious

Hey, how old is Zac Efron?

14. Zach

Trusted Supporter

You don’t ask Google, you Ask Jeeves. You search on google

Uncultured swine

15. riotspray

Trusted Prestigious

16. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

London Tipton!

17. xapplexpiex

sup? Supporter

Aziz Ansari has a new special on Netflix now. What?! I’m disappointed in Netflix.

18. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

I bet they scrapped MoN, and he had to put something out per some sort of contract agreement. Or Netflix is just ignoring his past allegations now

19. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

Not to be insensitive to the topic, but did anything come of it? I never followed up on Aziz or Hardwick with their allegations. I assumed nothing came of Hardwick's accuser(s), since AMC picked him back up from Walking Dead stuff. Perhaps Netflix is in a similar situation? I haven't watched the new stand up, but apparently he opens with commenting on it.

20. OotyPa

fall away Supporter

I've read a few articles/reviews of his recent sets, and he apparently addresses the controversy in his new material.

I found that babe.net article did a disservice to what could have been a nuanced discussion about consent. We got that either way, it seems, but I think it's because of the reputation of that article that people will shrug off the allegations more easily. A lot of my friends have been able to continue watching/supporting Aziz because of that loophole- I haven't been able to wash out the bad taste in my mouth though.

riotspray likes this.
  21. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

RyanPm40 and Slangster like this.
  22. OotyPa, irthesteve and DrAlanGrant like this.
  23. ncarrab

Prestigious Supporter

RyanPm40 likes this.
  24. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

really that's the best name they could come up with

25. Shakriel

Cause I'm running low on these hours of mine Prestigious

I thought it was an existing hbo channel and got so confused when i saw that trending.

But seriously, I'm so done subbing to new streaming services. Sticking to Netflix and Hulu (I do have Prime, too, but I pay for the expedited shipping more than anything else.)