Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Netflix/Hulu/HBOMax/Prime (All Streaming Services) • Page 172

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by popdisaster00, Mar 29, 2016.

1. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

Kanye is one, the rest are still unannounced as far as I know

2. 333 GANG

ACAB

Kanye
    Ellen
    Tiffany Haddish
    Melinda Gates
    Lewis Hamilton

riotspray likes this.
  3. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

4. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

More negative part of my double post, Wine Country was so disappointing. No idea how so many hilarious people can produce something that made me laugh maybe twice

figureitout likes this.
  5. yung_ting

Trusted Supporter

Support The Girls is on Netflix now, please watch it - it’s delightful

SpyKi, figureitout and riotspray like this.
  6. sean_rugy

select all delete Prestigious

echoing the chamber and yeah, Dead to Me is a trip.

7. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

Haven’t finished it yet, but I’ve really liked it so far. It has way more depth and intrigue than I was expecting. And both women are so phenomenal.

8. Shakriel

Cause I'm running low on these hours of mine Prestigious

Glad to hear all the positive reviews of Dead to Me. I'll have to watch it on my flight later in the week.

Jake W likes this.
  9. SEANoftheDEAD

Trusted

@tdlyon Wine Country was definitely a disappointment. I fell asleep in the middle of it lol.

I'm 2 eps into Dead To Me and fully on board. Can't wait to watch more later on.

Jake W likes this.
  10. All you Dead to Me fans interested in another female led series that tackles grief should check out Fleabag. I can't stress enough how it's the best thing on TV this year.

SEANoftheDEAD likes this.
  11. CobraKidJon

Fun must be always. Prestigious

everyone watch this no excuses

12. mattav152

Release My Mind, My Garden Grows

Legit gonna watch Spiderverse every week

coleslawed and Kingjohn_654 like this.
  13. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

14. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

This has to be the strangest part of that article:

Kingjohn_654 and RyanPm40 like this.
  15. SEANoftheDEAD

Trusted

That article makes some...bad points.

Yes, Disney is uber popular and their platform is going to be super successful.
    "Disney owns Marvel, Pixar Animations, Star Wars, ESPN, National Geographic, Modern Family, and The Simpsons. Not to mention all the classic characters like Mickey Mouse and Donald Duck."

But come on now, we all like more than just Disney. Netflix won't just die because Disney is releasing its own platform.

16. Davjs

Trusted

All of my favorite shows are Netflix originals mostly. I bet Netflix takes a little bit of a hit but I'm not worried.

Kingjohn_654 likes this.
  17. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

Yeah and a lot of those things listed aren't even on Netflix today, some of which are on Hulu and will most likely stay there since Disney owns a stake in that.

Definitely don't know anyone who only owns a subscription only for a limited selection of Pixar, Marvel and Star Wars films lol

Kingjohn_654 and SEANoftheDEAD like this.
  18. Forbes click-bait farm ... err .. "contributor network" ... is constantly full of the worst takes. I'm convinced you'd make more money betting against their articles and tips in the market. This is so ridiculous.

Kingjohn_654 and RyanPm40 like this.
  19. SEANoftheDEAD

Trusted

lol seriously! And most actual (as oppposed to casual) fans of things like Star Wars, own the blu-rays.

20. CobraKidJon

all I know is if Disney + doesn’t have the original cartoon mighty ducks on it, it’s pointless and a waste of time.

21. Same only Goof Troop not Might Ducks

Kingjohn_654 and Davjs like this.
  22. CobraKidJon

I have the goof troop theme song saved to my phone because it’s so good

Kingjohn_654 and spiffa0 like this.
  23. The Lucky Moose

I'm Emotional, I Hug the Block Prestigious

Is this Dinesy service supposed to be as international as Netflix? If not we’re comparing apples to oranges kinda

Kingjohn_654 likes this.
  24. phaynes12

https://expertfrowner.bandcamp.com/ Prestigious

a cursory look at netflix's (granted its netflix uk that is the only one posting this info but still) top 10 movies and shows every week shows pretty clearly the removal of disney content isn't going to be as catastrophic as that article is positing.

Kingjohn_654 likes this.
  25. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

They’ve also been pretty clear that their plan has been to move towards a much greater focus on originals at some point anyway.

phaynes12 likes this.