Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Netflix/Hulu/HBOMax/Prime (All Streaming Services) • Page 169

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by popdisaster00, Mar 29, 2016.

1. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

I do it with Golden Girls.

RyanPm40 and currytheword like this.
  2. currytheword

Trusted

You know, I actually don't appreciate that show enough.

EASheartsVinyl likes this.
  3. I caved and got the Spotify/Hulu deal. Pen15 is definitely on my list. Any other Hulu originals I should check out?

Colby Searcy likes this.
  4. Dinosaurs Dish

Prestigious Prestigious

Minding the Gap

5. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

It makes my heart so happy and it aged infinitely better than tons of shows from that era. I still can’t believe some of the jokes they got away with.

currytheword likes this.
  6. 333 GANG

ACAB

I do it with Friends, HIMYM, B99, and others on a constant basis, and I refuse to stop.

RyanPm40 and currytheword like this.
  7. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

Dead to Me is really is coming at me hard early with Don’t Worry Baby.

8. My favorite parts of Dead to Me were the recurring bits with Judy always saying hey girl to Steve's assist or her immediately forgiving every one of Steve's bullshit apologies. The line deliveries just crack me up every time.

incognitojones and RyanPm40 like this.
  9. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

Yeah, her immediate "it's okay" response any time Steve did something shitty really did paint a good picture of what their dynamic is and how he really has a hold of her with the abuse

Steve was a really interesting character. A lot of back and forth on "is he really a bad guy? Or is it grief from the miscarriage?". He'd seem nice and reasonable sometimes, but then it became more and more apparent who he really was as the show progressed.

incognitojones likes this.
    incognitojones and RyanPm40 like this.
  11. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

Wine Country reminds me of sooooo many things but I’m enjoying it so far. Seeing Maya Erskine as an adult so soon after PEN15 is freaking me out though.

12. Colby Searcy

Is admired for his impeccable (food) tastes Prestigious

Only show I really get a hankering to rewatch is Veronica Mars

13. Colby Searcy

Is admired for his impeccable (food) tastes Prestigious

I just read Light As A Feather so I'm gonna check that out

14. marissalg

Trusted

RyanPm40 likes this.
  15. RyanPm40

16. Jake W

oh my god, I'm back on my bullshit Prestigious

Yay Dead To Me

Now renew it you cowards

RyanPm40 and incognitojones like this.
  17. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

to be fair Disney Channel acting isn't always good acting

Kingjohn_654 and RyanPm40 like this.
  18. The Lucky Moose

I'm Emotional, I Hug the Block Prestigious

Disney Channel acting has nearly ruined a certain kine of sitcom sub genre

Kingjohn_654 and Davjs like this.
  19. broken22

(:

Any chance Netflix picks up Imposters ?

20. ghostedaway

bryan Prestigious

Christina Applegate is reminding me so much of her character from the Sweetest Thing in the 5th episode of Dead to Me and I'm loving it

21. Jake W

oh my god, I'm back on my bullshit Prestigious

Already want to re-watch dead to me tbh

RyanPm40 likes this.
  22. RyanPm40

Christina and Linda really deliver amazing performances in Dead to Me and make you care about the characters. Great casting.

I fully expect a second season and want one, but honestly, even if it wasn't renewed this was a solid arc that could fit as a series finale just fine.

ghostedaway and incognitojones like this.
  23. incognitojones

Some Freak Supporter

My only complaint is they dropped the whole cheating subplot with Bambi like instantly, I feel like there was a lot more to dig into there. I know it tied into the larger story especially with the reveals in the final episode, but it felt like a big thing that kind of got waved away and forgotten about when most of the other little things ended up having a bigger impact.
    Anyway, that aside, I could watch Linda and Christina hang out for many more hours.

24. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

ER is so soothing. The clients they get are similar to mine and it's cathartic watching someone else deal with it lol. Also omg the social issues they tackle never ceases to impress me and they hold up so well which is actually kinda sad. Carter going all rogue and hard on unethical pharmaceuticals this episode yes King!!

Kingjohn_654 and irthesteve like this.
  25. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

Love me some ER, I started in season like... 6? when it was live, I need to go back to the beginning someday and do the full run

Kiana likes this.