Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Netflix/Hulu/HBOMax/Prime (All Streaming Services) • Page 389

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by popdisaster00, Mar 29, 2016.

1. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

That’s where I live.

2. Shakriel

Cause I'm running low on these hours of mine Prestigious

Colby Searcy and EASheartsVinyl like this.
  3. Jake W

oh my god, I'm back on my bullshit Prestigious

Yeah it's like how you guys felt before you had Peppa Pig

4. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

worry your life away
    dancing's for another day down in Fragile Rock

5. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

6. Jake W

oh my god, I'm back on my bullshit Prestigious

for record peppa pig has been a thing since I was like 10

Colby Searcy likes this.
  7. Colby Searcy

Is admired for his impeccable (food) tastes Prestigious

Yep, like RT is the end all be all to a good portion of people as to the metric if something is good or not

Jake W likes this.
  8. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

one sleep away from hbo max let's do this

RyanPm40, Colby Searcy and Shakriel like this.
  9. RyanPm40

The Torment of Existence Supporter

I'm stoked to check out Close Enough on HBO Max. Looved Regular Show, so I'm totally down for anything J.G. Quintel puts out

riotspray likes this.
  10. airik625 May 27, 2020
    (Last edited: May 27, 2020)
    airik625

we've seen the shadow of the axe before Supporter

So apparently HBO Max isn’t available via amazon fire stick? Yikes. If that doesn’t change in the next week or so I’m canceling my subscription already.

11. morgantayler

Pink Pony Club Prestigious

So they pushed an update that changes the HBO Now app into HBO Max. That makes things easy lol

RyanPm40 likes this.
  12. Yeah it's bogus, hopefully it gets added quickly. I don't want to juggle between fire stick and my chromecast.

13. bradsonemanband and Colby Searcy like this.
  14. Allpwrtoslaves

Trusted

Why do they not just fold the DC Universe app into HBO Max? What possible benefit is there to keeping them separate? I can’t imagine the DC Universe makes enough money on its own to justify it’s existence. It’s the most niche service.

RyanPm40 likes this.
  15. iCarly Rae Jepsen

not on Roku yet either , I'm sure it will be eventually but still kinda weird

RyanPm40 likes this.
  16. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

I’m super annoyed about the Roku thing. I thought it was just a fight about HBO Max being on the Roku channel but the standalone app would be there at launch. It wasn’t until a few days ago that it clicked for me that NO deal had been reached. I’m sure they’ll come to something quickly because Roku and Fire Stick cover a huge amount of customers, but I was stoked to start playing around with it today and now I can’t. Not even sure what kind of workaround to use because I don’t have a Chromecast and doubt I even have a spare HDMI handy.

Shakriel and iCarly Rae Jepsen like this.
  17. iCarly Rae Jepsen

[​IMG]
    not sure if this helps

EASheartsVinyl likes this.
  18. airik625

we've seen the shadow of the axe before Supporter

Yeah I can download the app but I don’t watch movies or videos on my phone. I have an Xbox but just in one room, and if I can’t get it the app where watch the tv a majority of the time, then that doesn’t really help me. Hopefully they make an announcement soon on what the plan is.

EASheartsVinyl likes this.
  19. EASheartsVinyl

Prestigious Prestigious

Yeah, it’s working on my phone so I can at least look at the interface and stuff. Don’t want to watch anything on that though. My TV is Roku so I’m pretty stuck until they work things out.

20. Shakriel

Cause I'm running low on these hours of mine Prestigious

ahh, guess I'll have to access on my TV through PS4 until Roku or Fire become possible (if ever)

iCarly Rae Jepsen likes this.
  21. soggytime

Trusted

The library is pretty stacked. The TCM Hub is gold, lots of criterion classics

22. RyanPm40

Oh fuck yeah, HBO Max has Fresh Prince. Couldn't find that anywhere before now

23. Lots of Adult Swim stuff too

RyanPm40 likes this.
  24. RyanPm40

Yeah I was surprised to see how much Cartoon Network and Adult Swim stuff is there considering they're also on Hulu. Figured Hulu had exclusive rights to at least some of them

25. soggytime

Trusted

Crunchyroll Hub should basically become toonami eventually.

The Cartoon Network library can certainly use some beefing up. There's a lot of classics from the Cartoon Cartoon days missing that I believe aren't on other services at the moment

Colby Searcy and RyanPm40 like this.