Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Netflix/Hulu/HBOMax/Prime (All Streaming Services) • Page 1209

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by popdisaster00, Mar 29, 2016.

1. Greg

The Forgotten Son Supporter

Granted, it’s been well over 10 years since I’ve done a rewatch, but seasons 1-5 were great. 6 was bad. 7 was an improvement. I kind of forget 8. Then there was the “movie” before 7? And then the shortened season was alright from what I recall. But the show lacking an actual resolution is a bummer.

2. Greg

Oh, and I feel obligated to say the mountain lion/Kim storyline was big dumb in s2.

Zilla likes this.
  3. BlueEyesBrewing

Trusted Supporter

I remember the odd season numbers being great and the even season numbers being meh to pretty bad

Zilla likes this.
  4. Greg

2 is the weakest of the first 5, for sure. I think 4 is good. 3 was my fav for a long time, but I think 5 is the strongest season.

5. Daniel

Party Mom Supporter

I know this is old, but I just have to say, how dare you. Bad Blood is one of the best episodes. Seeing the story from both perspectives rules, and Luke Wilson being a hunk in Scully's story, and a yokel in Mulder's is hilarious.

(Plus, since he's only on season 2, I think he was talking about "3", the vampire episode with the blood in the bread, which does suck, pun intended)

imthegrimace and Halitosis Jones like this.
  6. OotyPa Feb 9, 2024
    (Last edited: Feb 10, 2024)
    OotyPa

fall away Supporter

Finished Bad Sisters. Excellent season of tv! Just got better with each episode. Basically an Irish version of Big Little Lies. No idea what they’re gonna do for s2 though.

Why Bother? and riotspray like this.
  7. Ferrari333SP

Prestigious Supporter

8. Cameron

FKA nowFace Prestigious

Really strong first ep of Tokyo Vice s2

GrantCloud and Ferrari333SP like this.
  9. JoshIsMediocre

Prestigious Supporter

trevorshmevor likes this.
  10. Halitosis Jones

Howdy y'all!

Serenity Now and JoshIsMediocre like this.
  11. JoshIsMediocre

Prestigious Supporter

Why haven’t we ever gotten a major Houdini biopic

12. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

Because no one has caught Dua Lipa

13. Halitosis Jones

Howdy y'all!

After a quick google. One is currently in the works right now at Paramount.

There was also a Houdini limited series on History Channel in 2014 starring Adrien Brody.

There was also a 1950's biopic where Houdini was played by Tony Curtis.

14. JoshIsMediocre

Prestigious Supporter

“Currently in the works” sounds like a studio trying to discourage other studios from making one

GrantCloud likes this.
  15. JoshIsMediocre

Prestigious Supporter

GrantCloud likes this.
  16. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

17. Halitosis Jones

Howdy y'all!

Watching 24 kind makes me want to take a dig at some other 2000's Fox dramas. I still have never seen Prison Break

Brent and digitalsea like this.
  18. digitalsea

hate my favorite band Supporter

While I enjoy most of the show, you could honestly watch the first season of Prison Break and just stop. It’s a great season and then the show just gets kind of ridiculous from there.

Brent, Zilla and Halitosis Jones like this.
  19. Halitosis Jones Feb 11, 2024
    (Last edited: Feb 11, 2024)
    Halitosis Jones

Howdy y'all!

Going down the 2000's broadcast tv rabbit hole, man non-CSI and non-L&O cop shows back then seemed so fun. Hey what if a bone expert solved crimes? Hey what if a mathematician solved crimes? Hey what if a Mentalist solved crimes?

20. SpyKi

You must fix your heart Supporter

I haven't seen in since it came out but I enjoyed all of Prison Break. It absolutely gets more ridiculous as it goes on but it's also a ridiculous show anyway. Most of those 2000's tv dramas are and that's part of the fun.

irthesteve and Halitosis Jones like this.
  21. It’s impressive they could keep prison break going after the first season by just dialing up the ridiculousness

Zilla, irthesteve and Brent like this.
  22. Greg

Prison Break should have ended at s2. Just erase the scene where shit went down and let those 3 escape on the boat. Would have been a solid ending.

Zilla and Brent like this.
  23. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

Not gonna lie, the reboot was kinda enjoyable

24. Zilla

Trusted Supporter

Not gonna lie, I forgot there was a reboot.

Cameron and Greg like this.
  25. Greg

I never even bothered. I was just out on the show. Maybe I’ll check it out someday, but I just wasn’t in the mood for it when it came out.