Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Neon Trees Band • Page 4

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Eric Wilson, Jul 28, 2017.

1. Meerkat

human junk drawer Prestigious

Man that's scary. Glad he seems to be mostly doing well and hope he's able to make a quick recovery.

2. irthesteve

formerly irthesteve Prestigious

Oh no, that's terrible

3. Benjamin Lee

Trusted

Feel kinda odd bringing this thread back after almost 3 years, but I saw this band tonight play in Salisbury, NC of all places for the Cheerwine Festival and I was pleasantly surprised. I only really knew Animal, which I liked, but never dug into their music more. But at least the live show was fun as hell, and it was fun watching them win the crowd over. It was a free show, so I think most of the crowed either didn’t know them, or only knew their hits. So for the first few songs people weren’t super active. But by the end the whole crowd was having the most fun I’d ever seen people have at that event (it’s a yearly thing in Salisbury). Fun band, reading through this thread I apparently gotta check out Tyler’s solo album too. Anyway, that’s all. Had a lot of fun seeing this band tonight and wanted to rant about it somewhere.

4. JRGComedy

Trusted Supporter

I wonder when we’ll get some new tunes from them

5. LessThanTrevor

Trusted Prestigious

One of the best live shows I've ever been to. They don't tour as much anymore, and there was a period where their future was up in the air. That last album was decent, but I think they have a killer album in them again.

6. Neon Trees’ bassist gave The Ace’s bassist her first good bass. Fun fact.

Phantoms, fbrrocks and LessThanTrevor like this.
  7. Benjamin Lee

Trusted

They didn’t really mention anything about new music I don’t think, but they said they were really happy to be together playing shows again so hopefully they’ll release something in the future too. I added their discography + Tyler’s solo album to my Apple Music so I don’t forget to check out their stuff.

Phantoms and irthesteve like this.
  8. heymattrick

Sending my love

I saw they’re playing a free show in Las Vegas on 9/16 so I will definitely be going to that. Their last album was amazing, shame they never got to tour it

angel paste likes this.
  9. angel paste

grey hairs, get out of me zoots! Prestigious

Everything Is Killing Me should have been huge imo

heymattrick likes this.
  10. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

hopefully a new era

Phantoms and Benjamin Lee like this.
  11. irthesteve

Helllllllyeah

12. Breaking news!

I walked past Tyler a couple days ago over by my apartment.

Now back to your regularly scheduled program.

irthesteve likes this.
  13. irthesteve

14. irthesteve

Song is pretty solid!