Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Neck Deep Band

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by ArmsLikeTeeth, May 19, 2017.

1. Looks like something new is coming.

2. Callum Macleod

Do or do not, there is no try.

They just debuted two new songs on Radio 1 Rock Show. Nothing mind blowing, but good fun pop punk tunes.

3. Callum Macleod

AlwaysEvolving21 likes this.
  4. AlwaysEvolving21

Trusted Supporter

Underwhelming.

I'll have to give these some time to sink in. But these are weak upon first listen for me. Dang.

5. Onlyadirector

Trusted Supporter

Happy Judgement Day was fun but the other was meh. Is there a tracklist out there? Can't seem to find it

6. Callum Macleod

Not yet, I don't think. Goes up on iTunes and what not at midnight, so maybe then.

7. Eh, I'll give the album a shot but those two songs are rather forgettable.

8. SamLevi11

Trusted Prestigious

Love the last album and their early EP's. These songs are fun but nothing amazing. This band is great for summer drives and jams though.

Where Do We Go When We Go is super fun and poppy for them, whilst Happy Judgement Day is VERY reminiscent of Sum 41.

9. These guys make great summery, catchy pop punk and these songs are no different (although the subject matter is definitely darker, if shallow). I'm looking forward to listening to the record while driving around town on those hot August days.

10. Callum Macleod

1. Motion Sickness
    2. Happy Judgement Day
    3. In Bloom
    4. 19 Seventy Sumthin'
    5. Parachute
    6. Don't Wait (ft. Sam Carter)
    7. Heavy Lies
    8. Critical Mistake
    9. The Grand Delusion
    10. Wish You Were Here
    11. Where Do We Go When We Go

Onlyadirector likes this.
  11. emeryk3

Wharf Mice

Happy Judgement Day was pretty fun and only just a step off from a typical NFG track.

Rarely get into them but damn I still love 'December (feat. Mark Hoppus). Catchy af.

12. Ed59_

Regular

Really like the artwork. Both songs are decent but much like the rest of Neck Deep's discography I'll probably only listen every now and then.

13. Theemoflamingo

Regular

Loved the Eps, LNOTGY had some good tracks, thought the two new singles were meh but it looks like they have a song on the album with Sam carter so I'm still interested.

14. michael_gatto

Trusted

I hate when bands released the album closer before the record is out, but I dig the 2 songs. Not grabbing me as much as LNOTGY right away, but I can definitely see this album being good.

15. Happy Judgement Day is really catchy, but the "pain pain go away" lyric is kinda dumb on Where Do We Go

AlwaysEvolving21 likes this.
  16. The songs are decent. I wish they tried something a little new though.

17. Peachfuzz

I'll be with you the whole way.

Kinda disappointed, but let's wait. Loved the last one.

18. AlwaysEvolving21

Trusted Supporter

Happy Judgement Day grew on me a lot. Good track. The damn nursery rhyme in Where Do We Go When We Go ruins the song for me.

19. SamLevi11

Trusted Prestigious

First listen and I think this is a much better song than the previous two.

20. SamLevi11

Trusted Prestigious

New song is decent. Nothing special but I really like it.

21. Onlyadirector

Trusted Supporter

Liking In Bloom a lot better than the other singles.

22. michael_gatto

Trusted

Love In Bloom a lot. Cool song for them.

23. SamLevi11

Trusted Prestigious

Yeah this is really good. I like In Bloom a lot, it's easily the best song so far.

24. I brushed it off at first but the In Bloom has really grown on me

25. SamLevi11

Trusted Prestigious