Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Neck Deep Working on New Album

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Feb 20, 2017.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

2. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

I don't know how they can top Life's Not Out To Get You

3. cosmickid

Composer, but never composed.

Will be interesting to see what they produce without their former primary songwriter, but I have faith.

4. redwing91007

Next Show - Foals April 22nd

I have high hopes for this record, they have really blown up since the last one came out.

5. Loki

God of mischief

Their last will be hard to top...

6. Timmiluvs

I play video games fast Prestigious

That's a shame.

7. solxace

oh word?

They're working with Mike Green

8. YouOnlyLukeOnce

#WRBK4lyfe

I am excited for this album. I hope I am wrong, but I think it will be a big step back. Besides just the massive hype, Llyod was a huge aspect to the writing of LNOTGY and him being gone could hurt it. At the same time, they could write a better and stronger record. We will see, but I feel like them, Counterparts, and Architects are all going to take step backs in the next records with the members they lost in the last couple years.

9. sebastianrcgr

woah, somehow it feels like TWFU was released last year. super stoked for new Counterparts as always. didn't know about the line-up change but the band has always been inconsistent on this aspect throughout their album cycles so shouldn't be a real problem (hopefully)

10. YouOnlyLukeOnce

#WRBK4lyfe

As far as I know, Jesse wrote majority of their music so him leaving could have more of an impact than the others

11. solxace

oh word?

according to their wiki, their bassist left and I'm confused as to why

12. Loki

God of mischief

Why wasn't he let back in when those charges ended up being debunked? Just the bad stigma?