Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Neck Deep - The Peace and the Panic (August 18th, 2017; Hopeless) Album • Page 5

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by SmithBerryCrunch, May 22, 2017.

1. SamLevi11

Trusted Prestigious

Yeah this has really grew on me.

Motion Sickness, Happy Judgement Day, Grand Delusion, Parachute, In Bloom, Wish you Were Here, Heavy Lies and Where Do We Go When We Go are all great.

Critical Mistake and 19 Seventy Sumthin' are a bit crap though.

Last album was definitely better but this is a good album that adds some great songs to the live set.

ryanfears likes this.
  2. nicole kanevski

I know this may be a tad late... but perhaps someone can help me shed light on this situation.
    Back in 2015, when the allegations were made against Lloyd, Fil, & Dani, only Lloyd was addressed. I saw that police got into it, but they didn't address Fil and Dani.. does anyone have any proof that what the girl said wasn't true? I saw some people saying the post was fake and got deleted for it, but there's no screenshot ANYWHERE from what i've been looking from? Please do help. ND were one of my favorite groups before I was made aware of the situation, and I've recently lost a lot of close friends that are continuing to defend them, while I can't. It may be annoying, but I don't want to support a band that abuses their fans and name and can't address it

3. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

Decided to throw this on during a drive the other day and really enjoyed it finally. Solid album.

4. SamLevi11

Trusted Prestigious

Yeah this isn't as strong as Life's Not Out To Get You but it is a very solid pop punk album.

Richter915 likes this.
  5. Going to see these guys for the 6th time tomorrow night so I've been digging back through their discography. I think LNOTGY is a little better than this but both beat out their older stuff

6. SamLevi11

Trusted Prestigious

Definitely. I loved their EP’s at the time, and then their first album wasn’t too great. The last two albums are fantastic though.

I heard they might be playing Torn!

7. SmithBerryCrunch

Trusted Prestigious

8. btr

Trusted Supporter

SamLevi11 and SmithBerryCrunch like this.
  9. btr

Trusted Supporter