Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Neck Deep – “Parachute” Video

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Nov 13, 2017.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

2. shawnhyphenray

Regular

One of my favs from them album!

3. Tim

grateful all the fucking time Supporter

Neck Deep news posted at the same time as testimonies about other bands' members acting predatory...just feels weird to me. Unless I'm forgetting something?

Fitting that the only comment thus far is from someone who has made gross posts in both the Jesse Lacey thread and the Louis CK thread.

Fucking Dustin likes this.
  4. Didn't they kick out the member that had done bad shit? Or is there someone still in the band that was involved?

5. Smittzerland

First time long time (FKA musicfan9795) Prestigious

Most of the band was still involved in some sort of shit. They just scapegoated one member and kicked him out.

6. Hmm ... will look into this more.

I like that Fran called out the Nekdeep account, and has a Story So Far pinned tweet. I am down the pop-punk problematic rabbit hole now.

7. Smittzerland

First time long time (FKA musicfan9795) Prestigious

I think part of the reason why I started to turn away from listening to pop-punk as a genre was that it became hard to avoid any sort of this shit. It feels like any band is connected towards moral situations like this, which is off-putting as a fan who likes to support good art.