Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Neck Deep – “Motion Sickness” Video

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Jul 12, 2017.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

2. mattylikesfilms

Trusted

I really dug Life's Not Out to Get You but the new songs are as generic as it gets.. not a fan. Bummer.

DaveDalva likes this.
  3. oakhurst

Trusted Supporter

These songs are not getting my excited like Life's Not Out To Get You did.

mattylikesfilms likes this.
  4. bransco2010

i like this more than the other two they put out. but having said that, i only listened through to the first chorus and was like "alright." its serviceable.

5. reesy

Haven't been super impressed with any of the singles so far. Was expecting more 4 albums in

6. shogunTORTOISE

Regular

Supremely dull.

7. SamLevi11

Trusted Prestigious

Last album was fantastic but all three of these would be the weakest song on Life's Not Out To Get You.

Such a shame as they made themselves arguably the biggest band in pop-punk with the last album, and I saw them as taking over from Blink in terms of summery fun pop-punk where all the members had very distinct personalities.

This is probably the best of the three, but still a 7/10. Hopefully they all grow on me though when the album comes out.

8. parkerxcore

Somebody's gonna miss us Supporter

This just doesn't pack the punch I was expecting from their album opener, but I think the other two songs are bangers.

9. daldalian

hopelessly yours, Alabama

[​IMG]

10. I feel like you guys are overthinking this a bit, but I found all the songs decently catchy. This band has always been close to writing a real breakaway hit and never gotten there, this is just more of the same. I don't see this as better or worse than what they did in the past.

The Lucky Moose likes this.
  11. tomtom94

Trusted

The opening of this video is straight out of the early 2000s in the worst way.

Song is catchy enough but not a fan of the guitar and definitely not a patch on the last album.

12. kelseyleigh

Trusted Supporter

I liked it.

13. The Lucky Moose

I'm Emotional, I Hug the Block Prestigious

I like it

14. GetUpAndrew

Constant horror and bone-deep dissatisfaction.

I'm into it.

15. Damien Davies

Idk Maybe Supporter

Happy Judgement Day is probably the best song they've released from their new album. This song is probably the worst.

16. koryoreo

Trusted Supporter

Sounds super generic. Really not impressed by any of these new songs. They sound like B Sides from the last album.

17. josh-

Twitter: @joshcaraballin

Trash