Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

NCAA Hockey Discussion Thread Hockey

Discussion in 'Sports Forum' started by Neo Cassady, Apr 2, 2016.

1. Neo Cassady

Summer taunts the weak. Prestigious

I know there used to be a (scarcely updated) thread on AP for discussing college hockey, so let's start one here. If you're a fan, who's your team? If you're new to college hockey, welcome!

Resources/Information
    Recent News
    Required Viewing

2. Neo Cassady

Summer taunts the weak. Prestigious

Miami University graduate and fan here. Go RedHawks!

3. kidwithhelmet

WELCOME THRILLHO Prestigious

From MN but I'll root for whoever is playing the Gophers. The Big Ten realignment is an absolute god damn travesty and makes it much harder to follow.

Dad grew up in Marquette, MI and played for NMU so they'll always hold a place in my heart.

4. disambigujason

Trusted Supporter

Cornell alum and going back in the fall; I've missed Lynah rink dearly. Harvard sucks.

5. thethingis

Meet me in Montauk. Prestigious

Badgers have been trash lately but I do love them dearly.

6. bigmike

Trusted Prestigious

WMU fan. Grew up in a suburb of Kalamazoo. Also enjoy Michigan State in their late 90's run when my brother lived in East Lansing (I now live in West Lansing, which is cool). Mike York, Shawn Horcoff, etc. Great teams back then.

7. ESundy

Friar Fanatic

Friar alum and Friar Fanatic. Had the pleasure of attending PC when Tim Army drove the program into the ground. Bought back in full time when Nate Leaman was hired, been a season ticket holder ever since. 2014-2015 is the greatest college hockey season ever and no one will ever convince me otherwise.

Grew up just outside New Haven and have been a Yale season ticket holder since I was about 8 when my dad first bought them. 2012-2013 was the second greatest college hockey season ever and no one will ever convince me otherwise.

8. Garrett

i tore a hole in the fabric of time Moderator

Legit just bumping this to get it out of the midst of the archived threads for my organizational OCD.