Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Navy Blue - Songs of Sage: Post Panic! (December 22, 2020) Album

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Aaron Mook, Jan 4, 2021.

1. 1. Dreams of a Distant Journey
    2. Tired
    3. Post Panic!
    4. Memory Lane
    5. Certainty (ft. Maxo)
    6. Poderoso (ft. billy woods)
    7. Deep Water Blue
    8. Self Harm
    9. 1491
    10. Breath (ft. yasiin bey)
    11. Sea Bass
    12. Aunt Gerry's Fried Chicken
    13. Back to Basics
    14. Pressure Points
    15. Alignment
    16. Moment Hung
    17. Enough (ft. Zeroh)
    18. 224

trevorshmevor and jdr2187 like this.
  2. Totally got an email about this when it hit Bandcamp and fucked up by forgetting to follow up on it. Will be throwing it on today, Àdá Irin still gets a ton of play

Aaron Mook likes this.
  3. It's great. Replay value might be a little lower since I tend to return to shorter records more often, but he's just so good at what he does. Can't imagine someone who enjoyed Ada Irin not enjoying this. Could just be how close they are in release, but they feel like companion records.

trevorshmevor likes this.
  4. username

hey you lil piss baby

This must have just gone on streaming. I checked a few times before and could never find it. "1491" is great. Looking forward to checking the rest.

Aaron Mook likes this.
  5. It had to have. I checked Spotify for the Àdá Irin punctuation last week for my EOTY blog and it definitely was not there then. Or I’m blind

Aaron Mook likes this.
  6. sean_rugy

select all delete Prestigious

good stuff, adding to listen to later

Aaron Mook likes this.
  7. PauLo

43% Burnt

Some excellent production on this.

8. Yeah I've had this on repeat the past few days

9. username

hey you lil piss baby

10. This has been doing a ton for my anxiety lately, any recs based on this? I already listen to Earl, Armand Hammer...looking for more conscious, laid back, borderline lo-fi stuff.

11. username

hey you lil piss baby

MIKE

trevorshmevor and Aaron Mook like this.
  12. trevorshmevor Feb 1, 2021
    (Last edited: Oct 5, 2021)
    Ovrkast. - Try Again
    Pink Siifu - ensley
    Maxo - SMILE
    demahjiae - And, Such Is Life.
    MAVI - Let The Sun Talk

Aaron Mook likes this.
  13. Thank you! About to make a playlist for the rest of the day. Much appreciated.

14. PauLo

43% Burnt

Give yungmorpheus a listen too. And Liv.e and keiyaA if you're looking for something similar with singing instead of rapping.

Aaron Mook and trevorshmevor like this.
    Aaron Mook likes this.
  16. Def grabbing the vinyl, hopefully a variant. That skate deck is sick too

17. Throwin this in here bc we never made a thread for the newest one haha. I actually wound up liking this one way more than Songs Of Sage

18. I'm the opposite, haha, although I enjoyed the new one as well. The vinyl prices on Songs of Sage were absolutely bonkers though :tear:

19. Yeah, that price tag was absolutely ridiculous. Gonna be keeping my fingers crossed and hopes low for this one. Really don’t need to be spending money on vinyl right now anyway so maybe a blessing in disguise haha

Aaron Mook likes this.
  20. PauLo

43% Burnt

I also enjoyed Navy’s Reprise more than Songs of Sage. I think the beats are a lot better on NR and it just flows better as a whole album. Not to take anything away from SoS though, it’s still really good.