Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Nathan for You (Comedy Central) TV Show • Page 51

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Nathan, Mar 31, 2016.

1. FrankieThe4th

things have never been stranger Prestigious

100% he is.

2. Drewski

Maybe so, maybe not.

He 100% is. The account launched the day of the Women for Cohen revelations.

FrankieThe4th and irthesteve like this.
  3. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

This motherfucker got a guy to get his blood drawn to see if he was having fun hanging out with him. Where does he find these people?

4. Jake Gyllenhaal

Wookie of the Year Supporter

Someone commented on another site that considering he shoots in LA, in this reality tv-based landscape, there’s always a bevy of people willing to get on camera for exposure and possible future opportunities.

5. Morrissey

Trusted

The show really reveals what people are willing to pretend is normal because of the presence of cameras and the promise of being on television.

riotspray and Jake Gyllenhaal like this.
  6. Drewski

Maybe so, maybe not.

This. I've echoed this to people I've shown the show to many times.

Anthony_ and Jake Gyllenhaal like this.
  7. username

hey you lil piss baby

Wow, Finding Frances is playing True/False film festival with never before seen footage.

8. Slangster

Won "Best Hog" at the Hog Shit Snarfing Contest Supporter

god i wish i still went to Mizzou so I could go to that

9. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

I finally watched Finding Frances last night and wow

10. Argus

Of sugar and ice I am made

It's so good! "Do I look like a stalker to you?"

11. I Am Mick

@gravebug Prestigious

I genuinely believe if Finding Francis was removed from a comedy TV show and sent to film festivals, it would be the most talked about documentary of the year if not all time. It was too good for Comedy Central

12. AWasteOfATime

@awasteofatime Supporter

seeing it in a theater in LA was one of my favorite tv/film experiences of my entire life. and both of them were there!

13. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

This show is unbelievable

Jason Tate likes this.
  14. [​IMG]

15. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

J Squad will forever be the funniest thing

JaytotheGee and Dog with a Blog like this.
  16. Dog with a Blog

Shout out to J squad!

I love that you can see Nathan break there.

Drewski, Joe4th and waking season like this.
  17. waking season

Trusted Prestigious

The way he breaks the plate and leaves money while leaving the antique store hahahaha

Edit: And the mall Santa pretending to be an astronaut telling this kid all his family died in space and he’ll die on his next mission. This is low key one of the best episodes of the series.

18. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

19. delvec19

Trusted

Re-watched "The Hero", this one might be one of the most underrated as well. They leave the guy stranded in a tiny little camper, and the part when the chopper is flying away and all the sand is blowing in his face had me rolling! Also the part when Nathan tricks the grandparents into thinking it's Corey using the megaphone across the street, then when they tell the grandma it's safe to come out of the room now since the man on the loose was shot and killed hahahaha.

20. Dinosaurs Dish

Prestigious Prestigious

The Hero is one episode I feel like I had a genuine problem with what he did and think it could have left long-lasting negative affects on the guy.

21. delvec19

Trusted

Jesus really?

22. Dinosaurs Dish

Prestigious Prestigious

Yeah, I felt genuinely bad for the guy. He is clearly a lonely, sad guy and is used to be a part of a comedy show where the girlfriend and stunt was all fake and then the show moves on and sends the guy back home. And then it aired and everyone is in on this weird thing this guy did.

I just felt that it wasn't a one time stunt that had no real fallout like pretty much every other episode.

waking season likes this.
  23. Dinosaurs Dish

Prestigious Prestigious

I'm interested in talking about it though, if you have any specific thoughts.

24. Signifire

Headphones blaring three stacks Prestigious

Lmfaoo that last part always gets me. “Someone was shot in the building??!”

delvec19 likes this.
  25. Owlex

free snewt Prestigious

Yeah that might be my least favorite actually. I may not have rewatched it even

Dinosaurs Dish and waking season like this.