Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Nathan for You (Comedy Central) TV Show • Page 5

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Nathan, Mar 31, 2016.

1. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

[​IMG] [​IMG]

2. Signifire

Headphones blaring three stacks Prestigious

Love how the kid is told to be profane and he uses the word "stinkin"

Anthony_D'Elia likes this.
  3. tdlyon

Most Dope Supporter

See ya, I'm gonna go back to skipping school

angel paste likes this.
  4. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

[​IMG]

5. Zilla

Trusted Supporter

I doubt CC would cancel it. I imagine costs are low compared to just about every other CC show.

Aaron Mook likes this.
  6. kbeef2

Trusted Supporter

Had a dream that this was back on March 23rd, so mark your calendars!

7. delvec19

Trusted

Best intro episode to show someone is the Gas Rebate IMO. My brother and dad were floored! Haha

8. Anthony_

A (Cancelled) Dork Prestigious

This is the go-to episode I use to describe the premise of the show. It's also one of the best of the entire series, easily.

delvec19 likes this.
  9. jjnunn118

Signal Vs. Noise Prestigious

I rewatched Gas Rebate last night and was crying laughing at the end scene!

Anthony_D'Elia and delvec19 like this.
  10. SpyKi

You must fix your heart Supporter

I would never start someone with Gas Rebate. You need some build up for that urine conversation.

angel paste likes this.
  11. Henry

Moderator Moderator

I don't think this show will get canceled for a while because the social media hits it gets ate insane. Even if it is just one episode a season.

popdisaster00 likes this.
  12. angel paste

grey hairs, get out of me zoots! Prestigious

i somehow had never seen the gas rebate episode and watched it the other day and it really is amazing. At the end of the camping trip when the camera zooms in on the hidden box i died

Anthony_D'Elia and yeahrightdude like this.
  13. Owlex

free snewt Prestigious

Best parts of the episode are when they decide to put the "rebate amount" graphic on the screen

incognitojones and angel paste like this.
  14. Jake Gyllenhaal

Wookie of the Year Supporter

I need to rewatch it, but I'm still amazed he pulled off the stunt of stopping the contraption from pulling his pants down in front of a group of children, which would have labeled him a sex offender if he failed

15. Anthony_

That and also the part right after where it turns out that he actually claimed a fucking rebate in the box haha. Goddamn that is so funny.

16. fronkensteen

Trusted

"Uh oh, somebody stole $500,000 worth of cookies."

17. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

This show is endlessly rewatchable and continues to make me laugh out loud more than anything else.

18. delvec19

Trusted

Anything Fake Bill Gates related is gold.

19. the commentary with him where he gets a call from verizon and the middle of it and starts arguing about his phone bill...oh my god

20. Anthony_

This thread inspired me to start running through the series again (because all 3 seasons are on Hulu Plus) and I got to The Claw of Shame yesterday. As much as I totally believe in the truth of the show, I still to this day really have a hard time believing he was ever in danger of actually exposing himself. I have a feeling he was wearing a banana hammock under those boxers.

JRGComedy likes this.
  21. delvec19

Trusted

Wait what is this from??

22. the season one dvd...pretty sure the commentary is nathan, solomon and the bill gates impersonator on the souvenir shop episode

23. delvec19

Trusted

Oh man, I gotta see this

24. colorlesscliche

Trusted Prestigious

Shit, how about the TV discount episode? Where they had to get a TV by entering the store in a tux, and then crawl through a little door, and then an alligator. Haha so ridiculous.

yeahrightdude and Aaron Mook like this.
  25. fronkensteen

Trusted

Him explaining all of that to the psychologist blows me away.