Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Nathan Fielder to Open Summit Ice Pop-Up Shop

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Mar 24, 2017.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

Nathan Fielder will be opening a Summit Ice pop-up shop in Vancouver:

As part of his trip, Mr. Fielder will be opening Summit Ice’s first retail pop-up store at 138 East Broadway, in Vancouver’s historic outdoor apparel district. Greater Vancouver residents are encouraged to come down and trade in any Taiga jacket they have in exchange for a free Summit Ice soft-shell jacket and “Deny Nothing” pin. Donations will also be accepted in exchange for other Summit Ice clothing while supplies last. (Please note: any Taiga jackets collected will be disposed of in a manner deemed appropriate by Mr. Fielder.) The pop-up store will only be open for this one-day event, which will take place on Sunday March 26 from 11am-5pm.

If you haven’t been watching this show, you really should be. The Summit Ice episode is as good a place as any to start.

JRGComedy and Fucking Dustin like this.
  2. Fucking Dustin

Please click "like" Supporter

(Please note: any Taiga jackets collected will be disposed of in a manner deemed appropriate by Mr. Fielder.)

I so badly want to know what this will be

3. Schooner

Trusted

Nathan For You is one of my favourite shows to watch. Especially when tipsy home from a night out or hungover. Nice easy laughs.
    Hope it kicks off again

mattylikesfilms likes this.
  4. palewhiteboy88

Regular Supporter

Oh gosh... I think I have ideas

Fucking Dustin likes this.
  5. yeahrightdude

Trusted Prestigious

Nothing has made me laugh the way Nathan For You has made me laugh.

6. Former Planets

Aaaachem!

Is a new season in the works?

7. JohnnyStacks

Regular

This and Review with Forrest Macneill are the best things Comedy Central has had in rotation for awhile. So sad that Review airs its series finale next week.

suicidesaints and Wharf Rat like this.