Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Nap Eyes - Snapshot of a Beginner (March 27, 2020)

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by jdr2187, Jan 21, 2020.

1. jdr2187

jdr2187

Love this band.

2. jdr2187

jdr2187

I can’t wait for this album. Seeing these guys later this week with Destroyer. Haven’t been this excited for a show in a while.

3. zmtr

Trusted

With the incredible Ryley Walker on guitar

4. jdr2187

jdr2187

Yes, that’s a bonus for sure!

5. mattav152, Drew Beringer and jdr2187 like this.
  6. jdr2187

jdr2187

Mary V likes this.
  7. Thank you! I have a feeling you’ll love it

jdr2187 likes this.
  8. jdr2187

jdr2187

This album is the best. Too bad nobody else around here seems to be on board.

9. yung_ting

Trusted Supporter

Honestly just haven’t had time to listen to this (or Kiwi Jr for that matter) as I’m quarantined with my girlfriend and we have been mostly doing stuff together, just waiting for the weather to turn so I can go for walks with records and such. Really loved I’m Bad Now and what I’ve heard of this is fantastic too

jdr2187 and Mary V like this.
  10. mattav152

Release My Mind, My Garden Grows

I've actually been loving this, just haven't posted about it. It was one of my most anticipated releases this month and did not disappoint at all!

Mary V and jdr2187 like this.
  11. yung_ting

Trusted Supporter

Wow, loved this on first listen. They really nail the leisurely pace with a knack for keeping it consistently engaging.

Primordial Soup is pretty immediately one of my favorite songs of the year

jdr2187 and Mary V like this.
  12. jdr2187

jdr2187

Anybody check out the James Elkington album that came out this past Friday? He produced this Nap Eyes album so I thought maybe it would appeal to their fans. I’d say RIYL Nick Drake, Ryley Walker, Steve Gun

Mary V likes this.
  13. Been meaning to check this out, thanks for the reminder!

jdr2187 likes this.
  14. jdr2187

jdr2187

yung_ting likes this.