Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Name Taken – “Blood and Bones” • Page 2

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Jul 11, 2018.

1. parkerxcore

Somebody's gonna miss us Supporter

Definitely catch the Killers vibe. My friends and I would go absolutely nuts to Magnolia on the Bayside/Name Taken split.

popdisaster00 likes this.
  2. SEANoftheDEAD

Trusted

It's on Spotify now.

Song didn't do much for me, but it made me go back to Hold On. Record still rules.

Didn't catch The Killers vibes. Got massive The Local Natives vibes at 2:30 though - it legit sounds like it could have been on a Local Natives record.

3. bmir14

Trusted Supporter

Very cool. Song isn't bad. Just so cool that there's a new name taken song in 2018

4. JamesMichael

Software Engineer Prestigious

Damn I can't believe how old Hold On is. Album is a classic.

Echoing what other's have mentioned in the thread, Panic! at the Disco actually got their name from their song Panic which is dope.

New song is pretty decent.

5. noKings

Regular

Hold up...

6. dubey

Regular

Please tour!

7. Bartek T.

D'oh! Prestigious

This song is amazing, I got chills within the first minute. I wouldn't recognize them though! Has anybody maybe caught a download somewhere? I'd love to have it on my player, and it's taken down of that youtube link. Would be sweet if they made a video, maybe would gain some traction.

8. Name Taken, I've missed you.

Bartek T. and parkerxcore like this.
  9. Bartek T.

D'oh! Prestigious

Was anybody able to find an mp3 of that latest song? I wish I could have it somewhere close ;d