Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Nails -You Will Never Be One of Us (June 17, 2016) Album • Page 4

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by amorningofsleep, Apr 15, 2016.

1. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

what!? source!?

2. cwhit

still emperor emo Prestigious

3. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

Wow. Some real shit must of gone down. What awful timing.

4. sophos34

Prestigious Supporter

5. cwhit

bunch of metal elitists on my page are really giggling about this breakup though

6. oldjersey

Pro Podcaster Supporter

More than half the local hardcore bands my buddies play with in Jersey spend half their time on stage bitching about 'the scene' and how it's not how it used to be and there's a bunch of phonies in the hardcore scene now. Todd seems to be the spearhead of that. Obviously.

Just shut up and play.

7. williek311

@wearthicksocks Prestigious

Well this sucks. Band rules. And seeing them play Richmond for the first time last month was awesome.

8. Your Milkshake

Prestigious Prestigious

I need to listen to this more but I didn't have as much of a reaction to it as I did with Abandon All Life

9. cherrywaves

Trusted

Todd seems like kind of a goober. Conversely, that MetalSucks piece is very goofy

swboyd likes this.
  10. amorningofsleep

No-rope barbed wire Jones

I love MetalSucks to death.

11. swboyd

are we still lucky to be here? Prestigious

Metalsucks is probably the worst metal related site on the internet right now, despite the fact that I agree with the general sentiment of most of their opinion pieces.

I'll pour one out for Nails tonight.

12. cwhit

yeah, i've heard nothing but shitty things about the content of metal sucks but those are what came up when i looked into things, so, heh

13. DarkHotline

Proud To Bathe With A Rag On A Stick Prestigious

What will the world do now without Todd acting like he's the greatest thing in hardcore?

oldjersey likes this.
  14. cherrywaves

Trusted

I for one am shocked that the guy behind hits like "Savage Intolerance", "Life is a Death Sentence", and "Abandon All Life" isn't quite that chipper and swell

stillbrazy likes this.
  15. amorningofsleep

No-rope barbed wire Jones