Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

Mystery Science Theater 3000 TV Show • Page 3

Discussion in 'Entertainment Forum' started by Aaron Mook, Dec 21, 2016.

1. Doomsday and irthesteve like this.
  2. Doomsday

strange days are here to stay Prestigious

It'll be cool if they get enough to have their own, more direct, platform to release shit on. I also wasnt the biggest fan of the new episodes but they were enjoyable and good in the context of the whole show. I did like them. It's hard to replicate what made this show great I guess, and especially with Rifftrax going on.

But I do want more MST3K. I'll definitely chuck some money towards it when I can

Aaron Mook likes this.
  3. Meerkat

human junk drawer Prestigious

I somehow had never heard of this until a month or two ago. I’ve been on a tear watching a bunch. I’ve seen the movie, Space Mutiny, Time Chasers, Werewolf, The Head That Wouldn’t Die, Girl in Gold Boots, Devil Doll, and The Horrors of Spider Island

Aaron Mook likes this.
  4. Rewatched Blood Waters of Dr. Z the other night after watching RLM's video on the film (their version called Zaat)! Also watched the movie, which is a glorified episode of the show but is still a lot of fun.

5. Season 13 premieres on the Gizmoplex site tonight!

Penlab and OhTheWater like this.
  6. After some technical difficulties, they're rolling and this already feels WAY more natural than the Netflix seasons (which I enjoyed sprodically). The riffs are stronger and more spaced out. Less current pop culture references, Already a handful of laugh out loud moments from me. Feels like the old MST3K. I'm just grinning so hard rn.

I think it's the last day to donate and watch the season as it airs if anyone was unsure.

RyanPm40 likes this.