Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

My Ticket Home - unReal (October 6, 2017) Album

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by red8ge, Jul 27, 2017.

1. red8ge Jul 27, 2017
    (Last edited: Aug 18, 2017)
    red8ge

Regular

[​IMG]

Release Date: October 6, 2017
    Label: Spinefarm Records

01 – “Thrush
    02 – “Flee The Flesh
    03 – “Flypaper
    04 – “Time Kills Everything
    05 – “Hyperreal
    06 – “Redline
    07 – “Joi
    08 – “Gasoline Kiss
    09 – “Cellophane
    10 – “Down Life
    11 – “We All Use
    12 – “Melancholia
    13 – “Visual Snow

2. mattav152

Release My Mind, My Garden Grows

I'm on the hype train for this one. Strangers Only is still so fucking good

red8ge likes this.
  3. mattav152

New single titled Thrush is coming August 18th! Saw on their insta, was hoping they'd actually release a song this week. Blue ballsing us real hard if you ask me

red8ge likes this.
  4. red8ge

Regular

super excited, already waited like four years so another couple weeks can't hurt

5. mattav152

Yeah it's really not that bad but like the initial hype had me thinking everything would come within that first week. Can't wait for the 18th now though!

6. mattav152

7. red8ge

Regular

sounds so fucking good

mattav152 likes this.
  8. mattav152

Its much different than Strangers Only. Far less harsh vocals and instrumentally its heavy but not in a "punch you in the face" kind of heavy that the last record was throughout. I need a few good listens to actually gauge how I really feel about it but I like it a lot so far.

red8ge likes this.
  9. red8ge

Regular

it's an interesting change up, i think my biggest worry about coming off of Strangers Only was that they'd try too hard to sound like 90s nu-metal but this seems like a legitimately different approach and i dig it

10. mattav152

I think my main worry is whether or not their going to have some heavier stuff more reminiscent of the last record. I loved the style and intense aggression they had throughout it. Thats why I loved it so much, but I do appreciate this change and welcome it. It'd be cool to hear some weirder/more experimental choices from them too.

11. indecipherable

levitate levitate levitate levitate Prestigious

the 90s called

12. red8ge

Regular

song rules

13. indecipherable

levitate levitate levitate levitate Prestigious

if you like early deftones meets grunge revival maybe give this a try

red8ge likes this.
  14. red8ge

Regular

really love the record. i think they're pulling from a lot of stuff that makes it its own thing that people are kind of looking past, but either way it's a really cool "Hard Rock" record

15. beachdude

I'm not brave Prestigious

About to give this a listen... really dug Strangers Only at the time and the singles have been cool!

16. beachdude

Yeah this is dope! They really pull off the '90s alt metal/grunge style well, very impressed.

17. azzy01

Regular

Album finally clicked for me

red8ge likes this.
  18. red8ge

Regular

it's cool, right? i think there are a couple songs i could've lived without but it's got a really rad vibe

19. beachdude

Yeah this is a pretty fun album for sure

20. red8ge

Regular

my biggest issue right now with this band is that they're just not touring at all. they did the nothing more headliner that was cool and they've got maybe one or two fest appearances but other than that it's quiet as hell

Theemoflamingo likes this.