Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

My Thanks to SupMikeCheck

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Nov 6, 2019.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

My thanks to SupMikeCheck for sponsoring the website for the past week. After booking the ad, Mike sent me a very heartfelt email talking about how much he’s put into his music and passion and it really connected with me. Sometimes we forget that there’s a human side to the music, someone behind a computer, late at night after a long shift, putting all of themselves into their art.

SupMikeCheck just released his new album You Never Really Cared to all streaming services. The album has collaborations and features with AJ Perdomo of The Dangerous Summer, Mat Devine of Kill Hannah, Andy Thornton of Flight 409, and Lil Lotus. It also features a track produced by Jay Vee who has worked with Nothing, Nowhere., Shinigami, Guccihighwaters, and more.

You can check out the album on Spotify, Apple Music, and YouTube.

2. CyberInferno

Line below my username Supporter

Seen this name around but never checked him out. Will be doing so on my drive home.

3. CyberInferno Nov 7, 2019
    (Last edited: Nov 8, 2019)
    CyberInferno

Line below my username Supporter

This is really interesting music. "So Long" is definitely my favorite track. Super confused how a band that hasn't put out music since 2007 (Flight 409) was featured on a track in 2019 (unless I missed something). "Gone" is also really good.