Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

My Thanks to Pylons

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Mar 17, 2018.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

My thanks to Pylons for sponsoring the website this week. The band just released their sophomore album, Macro Eye Close Up, which rips its name right from the center of the first song on the record, “Page Torn Down the Middle.” At under twenty minutes, the album manages to hone in on consistent stability, and an expansive sound, panning out and pulling in from an array of influences. Teetering somewhere on the brink of punk, alternative and rock ‘n’ roll, the dual vocal band utilizes their female/male fronted dynamic to give their listeners something both refreshing and reminiscent. Macro Eye Close Up earns itself upon the initial listen, and each and every one that will inevitably follow.

You can check them out on Bandcamp, Spotify, Apple Music, and iTunes.

The band can also be found on Facebook.

Our thanks to Pylons for sponsoring Chorus this week. More information about sponsored posts and purchasing advertisements on this website can be found here.

2. joey-wan kenobi

Happiness is a warm gun mama

The vocals give me a mild case of reminiscence. Made me think about all the times I pressed play on some Selby Tigers

House Of Wolves likes this.