Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

My Thanks to Forever Starts Today

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Jan 26, 2019.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

My thanks to Forever Starts Today for sponsoring the website this week.

The band recently covered Senses Fail’s “Family Tradition” for the upcoming Pacific Ridge Records’ tribute album, due out this spring. The label has been releasing some of the renditions over the past few months and I’ve enjoyed hearing other artists give these songs their own spin.

Forever Starts Today released a video for their cover and you can pre-order the album on Bandcamp. If you like Senses Fail this is a great way to get exposed to some new bands as well.

If you like what you hear, you can also check out the band’s recent album, Always Hope, on Spotify and Apple Music.

• Follow Forever Starts Today on Facebook.
    • Follow Pacific Ridge Records on Facebook.

Our thanks to Forever Starts Today for sponsoring Chorus this week. More information about sponsored posts and purchasing advertisements on this website can be found here.