Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

My Thanks to False King

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Feb 9, 2019.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

I never know beforehand what kind of reaction sponsored news posts are going to get, but let me quote some of the replies to this one earlier this week:

This is sleek beak and honestly so good.

And:

Ding ding ding on that RIYL. Will check out.

And the concise and simple:

So good.

If you like bands like Nothing, Pianos Become The Teeth, and Architects, you should check out False King. They just released a video for their new single, “Movements Part II,” which comes from their upcoming split with The Art of Fading titled FALSE/FADING and is due this March.

And, after that, why not check out the video for “Blood Pools” released a few weeks ago? My sincere thanks to the band for sponsoring our website this week.

The band can also be found on Facebook and Instagram.

Our thanks to False King for sponsoring Chorus this week. More information about sponsored posts and purchasing advertisements on this website can be found here.

2. mescalineeyes

I wanna dance to me Prestigious

It was worth it alone to see sleek beak make the front page
    :crylaugh:

3. BTDandFeelingThis

Now I Know This World Isn’t Spinning Just For Me Prestigious

And so did so good

4. mescalineeyes

I wanna dance to me Prestigious

I mean I did put a lot of effort into the song so, you know, it had better been so good or what am I doing with my life :crylaugh:

5. AlwaysEvolving21

Trusted Supporter

I really dug the aesthetic of the 'Blood Pool' video and song. It SORT OF reminded me of Thursday and I'm into it. I REALLY liked the drums too.

Also... #SleakBeak

6. skurt

Sleekest of beaks. So Good.

So Good. Sleek beak

7. disambigujason

Trusted Supporter

So sleek good beak

8. Buscemi knows best

You owe me a Sausage McMuffin

Okay this band is good. Sign me up!

9. BTDandFeelingThis

Now I Know This World Isn’t Spinning Just For Me Prestigious