Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

My Thanks to Crash The Calm

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, May 13, 2017.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

My sincere thanks to Crash The Calm for sponsoring the website this week. The band will be releasing their new album, How’ve You Been?, this coming Friday, May 19th. The album is up for pre-order right now and each bundle comes with an instant download of the two singles “The Ambient Sound of Traffic” and “Irish Exit.” You can stream both songs below.

If you’re looking for a band with an alternative/rock sound in the vein of Brand New, Balance and Composure, and Moving Mountains, this is going to be right up your alley. Give the first two singles a stream, and if you like what you hear, make sure you pre-order the new album.

You can also follow the band on Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.

Our thanks to Crash The Calm and Downport Records for sponsoring the website this week.

mercury likes this.
  2. Yellowcard2006

Trusted

Ah here's my old school Balance and Composure. I was wondering where I left it.

This is really good.

workingmandan and Jason Tate like this.
  3. Tom

It's way too late, or much too early Prestigious

Definitely got that 2011-2013 B&C sound. Thoroughly enjoying this.

workingmandan likes this.
  4. workingmandan

Yo thank you so much dude! That really means a lot to the band and I as the label. Hope you dig the full record when it comes out on Friday!

Yellowcard2006 and t_papaccio like this.