Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

My Thanks to Craig’s Brother

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, May 18, 2019.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

My thanks to Craig’s Brother for sponsoring the website this week. I still remember buying this band’s album at the only store near me that carried early Tooth and Nail Records’ albums. Well, they’re back with a new EP, Devils in the Details, and you can grab that at all digital retailers or a physical copy from their webstore.

The album is also available on all digital platforms and the new song “Follow Your Heart” was recently featured on the “New Punk Tracks” Spotify playlist. The album was mastered by Jason Livermore at The Blasting Room.

If you're looking for some melodic pop-punk in the vein of Inspection 12, Dogwood, and MxPx, this should be right in your wheelhouse.

You can also follow the band on Facebook, Twitter, and their website.

Our thanks to Craigs Brother for sponsoring Chorus this week. More information about sponsored posts and purchasing advertisements on this website can be found here.

2. Craig Manning

@FurtherFromSky Moderator

Yep, thanks bro!

3. SundayDrive555

Newbie Supporter

Fun fact... they were the first band I ever saw live when they opened for Yellowcard, The Starting Line, and The Matches at Convention Hall in like 2004ish.

russvanderhoof and Ska Senanake like this.
  4. Hell yeah. We were just talking about them in the blink forum when we were reminiscing about bands we discovered looking for blink torrents. What a find!

5. Ska Senanake

Trusted

I love the songs 10,000 miles and Epissdumbology. Stoked these guys have a new EP.