Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

My Thanks to Collider

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Aug 10, 2019.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

My thanks to Collider for sponsoring the website this week. If you’re looking for new music that sits in the same realm as Saosin, Circa Survive, or similar bands, these guys should definitely be on your radar. They recently released a new video for “No Hard Feelings” and their EP is available on Apple Music, Spotify, or Google Play.

The band hails from Perth, Australia and their EP was produced by Beau Burchell of Saosin.

The band can also be found on Instagram, Facebook, and their own website.

Our thanks to Collider for sponsoring Chorus this week. More information about sponsored posts and purchasing advertisements on this website can be found here.

2. gaurnere

Great music! I would have never heard of these guys without this site. I'll be following them for sure.

3. CyberInferno

Line below my username Supporter

I just found this band a couple
    I completely agree. Nothing from any of my other music recommendation sources for this band, but I like the sound.

4. Serh

Prestigious Prestigious

Almost thought this was about the entertainment site Collider, my b

5. aoftbsten

Trusted Supporter

Sounds like Circa and Saosin, gonna check them out.