Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

My Thanks to Amazon Prime

Discussion in 'Article Discussion' started by Melody Bot, Jul 9, 2016.

1. Melody Bot

Your friendly little forum bot. Staff Member

This article has been imported from chorus.fm for discussion. All of the forum rules still apply.

My thanks to Amazon Prime for sponsoring Chorus this week. Amazon Prime is a service I’ve been a member of for quite a few years now and give it my full recommendation. Currently the service is offering a 50% discount for all students, and if you buy a lot of stuff from Amazon, the two-day delivery is a game changer. Why go to the store when you don’t have to? Down with stores, yay for clicking buttons.

Also, Amazon Prime Day is July 12th and there will be all kinds of deals going on throughout the day. So, if you’ve been thinking about giving it a shot — now’s a great time. Also they’ve got TV shows, movies, and even music you get along with your subscription.

My thanks for Amazon Prime for sponsoring Chorus this week.

2. Anticitizen7

Please be kind. Like actually kind though.

Amazon prime has spoiled me tbh.

Dan O'Neill likes this.
  3. DandonTRJ Jul 9, 2016
    (Last edited: Jul 9, 2016)
    DandonTRJ

~~~ヾ(^∇^ Supporter

My wedding was basically sponsored by Amazon Prime, and I still order stuff from it practically every other day. Haven't dug too deep into their streaming library, but I got a Fire TV to complement my new 4K TV (since neither Apple TV nor Chromecast streams in 4K), meaning that's bound to change soon. So yeah, Amazon Prime gets an unabashed endorsement from me as well. It can practically pay for itself over time.

Dan O'Neill and Jason Tate like this.
  4. Ryan

Might be Spider-Man...

This is a sweet deal

Dirty Sanchez likes this.
  5. iCarly Rae Jepsen

run away with me Platinum

6. Dirty Sanchez

Prestigious Prestigious

7. suicidesaints

Trusted Prestigious

I've had Prime for almost a whole year now and I would give it praises just on the shipping alone. The video library isn't the best but it's decent and has some stuff you can't find elsewhere. I'm just now starting to use the music streaming service and it seems pretty good too.

Jason Tate likes this.
  8. crunchprank

crunchprank.net Prestigious

Same.

Me on every other website: "What do you mean I can't get this delivered in two hours for free?!"

Also their customer support is baller.

Anticitizen7 and Dan O'Neill like this.
  9. Dan O'Neill

Regular

I signed up for Amazon Prime in January during the $70 promo deal, and I'm totally keeping this service forever. :)

10. CyberInferno

Line below my username Supporter

Getting some good sponsors lately!

Amazon Prime is awesome, but Prime Day was like a bad garage sale last year. The few good sales were gone within minutes of being put up. Hopefully Amazon can learn from that experience and make this one much better.

11. alex miller

Regular

Welp... looks like I'm getting this.

12. omgrawr

That loneliness is not a function of solitude.

Getting some nice sponsorships for Chorus!

Prime Day was kind of a disappointment for me last year but I'm still pretty excited for it tomorrow and will definitely be on it all day tomorrow.