Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

My Epic - Ultraviolet (March 30th, 2018) Album • Page 5

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by austingordon, Feb 2, 2018.

1. awakeohsleeper

I do not exist.

2. chhholly123

i’ve been meaning to tell you

The Antidote podcast has a good interview with Aaron about the record and a few more full songs from Violence, so maybe hold off if you don't want them spoiled.
    Episode 372: My Epic

SmashRipsaw likes this.
  3. HelloThisIsDog

Trusted

Oye, I started listening but only got about 15mins through. I don't like the host...sounds too much like he's reading a book when he talks.

4. SmashRipsaw

Outcast Tape Infirmary

Can't wait to hear this tomorrow.

5. awakeohsleeper

I do not exist.

Had one listen this morning and I like what I am hearing so far.

Lucas27 likes this.
  6. SmashRipsaw

Outcast Tape Infirmary

Really digging "Black Light" and "Spit it Out" on first listen.

Lucas27 likes this.
  7. Lucas27

Trusted

This thing ages like a fine wine. The first listen was slightly underwhelming for me, but in the last month it’s become one of my very favorite things they’ve ever put out.

Spit & Blood > Black Light > Spit It Out is an unreal three song run.

8. chhholly123

i’ve been meaning to tell you

Yeah this is real good. I still think White Noises might be my favorite, but I like Spit It Out a lot. Excited to dig into the lyrics.

9. Colin Your Enthusiasm

It's nobody's battle but your own. Prestigious

10. Colin Your Enthusiasm

It's nobody's battle but your own. Prestigious

I can't wait to play this later today.

11. This is great, might be their best release since Yet.

Nate_Johnson likes this.
  12. Tim

grateful all the fucking time Supporter

I haven't cared about them since Yet, so maybe I gotta listen to this new one. :chin:

Petit nain des Îles likes this.
  13. SmashRipsaw

Outcast Tape Infirmary

I think these 2 EPs are their best work to date. It's been awesome watching them grow over the years.

14. Gooddayz

always and forever

I know I'm in the wrong here, but I haven't heard anything from this band before Behold.. With that said this is my favorite release from them. So so good

theagentcoma likes this.
  15. drewinseries

Drew

Just getting into this. Tis rad. Black Light slays.

theagentcoma likes this.
  16. theagentcoma

yeah good okay Prestigious

Yeah this is great,. White Noises is so good.

17. drewinseries

Drew

listening to white noise makes me want that new norma ASAP

Gooddayz and coleslawed like this.
  18. awakeohsleeper

I do not exist.

I won't hate you, you are not my enemy!

coleslawed likes this.
  19. awakeohsleeper

I do not exist.

I'd been mainly drawn to the opening tracks of this EP since it's release, but wow, the chorus to Spit It Out is brilliant. I don't know why it's only just hit me. Great vocals.

Lucas27 likes this.
  20. In the middle of a discography run and damn, they should be way bigger. Behold might be my favorite release with the debut just behind. Now that the trilogy of EPs is done, I can't wait to listen to them all at once.

21. HelloThisIsDog

Trusted

Agreed. I think it honestly comes down to them being on Facedown. They need a label to push them to a wider audience.

22. awakeohsleeper

I do not exist.

They’ve also chosen a route that suits them that means that they’re only ever semi-active, working in churches and such.

23. Gooddayz

always and forever

Still loving their Violence EP

24. Lucas27

Trusted

Aaron and Jeremiah are living in a pretty tight neighborhood community in Louisville right now and they’re loving it. Don’t think they’re slowing down on music anytime soon, but seems like they’re fine being semi-active. If they had a big opportunity come their way I think they’d jump on it though, so we’ll see. Would love to see them get a wider audience.

25. theagentcoma

yeah good okay Prestigious

I saw them play a house show in my college town like ten years ago. one of the best live performances I've ever seen.