Remove ads, unlock a dark mode theme, and get other perks by upgrading your account. Experience the website the way it's meant to be.

My Chemical Romance Band • Page 6

Discussion in 'Music Forum' started by Jason Tate, Jan 9, 2016.

1. Benjamin Lee

Trusted

That actually sounds really cool. I've always been fine with the band breaking up because I couldn't think of a way the band could move on from Danger Days, but now I don't know. I would love for that to be finished. haha

SpyKi likes this.
  2. SteveLikesMusic

approx. 3rd coolest Steve on here Supporter

please come back

3. Mister Lyrical

Forging Clarity Supporter

Came in this thread to see if @SpyKi had a meltdown yet.

AndrewSoup and heymattrick like this.
  4. SpyKi

You must fix your heart Supporter

5. Craig Ismaili

@tgscraig Prestigious

Hey @SpyKi I think you may owe me some money.

SpyKi likes this.
  6. Osceola13

Bringin the ruckus

I do not need this emotional turmoil in my life right now. Glad I've been saving up money for a trip to Iceland because that'll go straight to buying whatever this might end up being. I have no control when it comes to my chem, it's ridiculous.

SpyKi likes this.
  7. heymattrick

Pool Boy at the Vampire Mansion

So glad to see after all this time that people are feeling the same excitement as I am right now. A

8. SpyKi

Did we confirm that bet? Maybe you could take an IOU? I may need to spend a lot of money in a few months...

9. @@ron

Regular

I skipped my last chance to see them because I was in a wedding. Maybe I'll finally be able to stop regretting that! A final tour would be amazing. I hope that's not expecting too much.

10. Craig Ismaili

@tgscraig Prestigious

I remember you giving me shit for it after Gerard announced he was working on a new solo album. If I could find that thread we could see (op apparently it goes back further than that, and I had already come around to your side by that thread)

SpyKi likes this.
  11. Contender

Goodness is Nowhere Supporter

beachdude42 likes this.
  12. Osceola13

Bringin the ruckus

Forever bitter there was never a farewell tour and I'm stuck at 30 shows knowing my last one was an opening set for Blink so fingers crossed for a show.

13. Craig Ismaili

@tgscraig Prestigious

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM :chin::chin::chin::chin::chin::chin::chin::chin::chin::chin::chin::chin::chin::chin::chin::chin::chin::chin::chin::chin::chin::chin::chin::chin::chin::chin::chin::chin::chin::chin::chin::chin::chin::chin::chin::chin::chin::chin::chin::chin::chin::chin::chin::chin::chin::chin::chin::chin::chin::chin::chin::chin::chin::chin::chin::chin::chin::chin::chin::chin::chin::chin::chin::chin::chin::chin::chin::chin::chin::chin::chin::chin::chin::chin::chin::chin::chin::chin::chin::chin::chin::chin::chin::chin::chin::chin::chin::chin::chin::chin::chin::chin::chin::chin::chin::chin::chin::chin::chin::chin::chin::chin::chin::chin::chin::chin::chin::chin::chin::chin::chin::chin::chin::chin::chin::chin::chin::chin::chin::chin::chin::chin::chin::chin::chin::chin::chin::chin::chin::chin::chin::chin::chin::chin::chin::chin::chin::chin::chin::chin::chin::chin::chin::chin::chin::chin::chin::chin::chin::chin::chin::chin::chin::chin::chin::chin::chin::chin::chin::chin::chin::chin::chin::chin::chin::chin::chin::chin::chin::chin::chin::chin::chin::chin::chin::chin::chin::chin::chin::chin::chin::chin::chin::chin::chin::chin::chin::chin::chin::chin::chin::chin:

14. Skupski

New merch on their website.

15. SpyKi

CoffeeEyes17 likes this.
  16. CoffeeEyes17

Reclusive-aggressive Prestigious

Idk I doubt it's a reunion. Probably just a repress, maaaaaaaaaaybe some one off shows.

But I'd love to be wrong

17. Craig Ismaili

@tgscraig Prestigious

They just did a repress of their entire discog except the first like a year ago on RSD. No way that's all this is. Worst case scenario it's a one off at MSG on Sept 23rd which I will grudgingly go to even though LSAT is the next day

18. Kiana

Goddamn, man child Prestigious

I am so excited I can't handle this but given all these bands reuniting and then not playing anywhere remotely near me I'm gonna remain cautious but really I'm excited! Idk what to feeeeel!

19. Craig Ismaili

@tgscraig Prestigious

hmmm maybe there will be more repressess.

But I definitely think there will be a 10 year tour as well.

20. SpyKi

At least I'd finally get to go to New York.

Also I remember some commotion earlier this year when the tour page on the site ended up saying "Check back soon for more details on the upcoming tour." which I didn't think anything of at the time but now....

21. devenstonow

Noobie

it says ringtones so i'd take everything there with a grain of salt

SpyKi likes this.
  22. DearCory

Regular

[​IMG]
    Not sayin, just sayin:
    "Check back soon for more details on the upcoming tour."

irthesteve likes this.
  23. Madmod

Lurking

I'm pretty sure the vinyl splash was there during the hot topic release.

24. Joe4th

Memories are nice, but that's all they are. Prestigious

Subbing for either the extreme excitement or inevitable disappointment

Madmod likes this.
  25. Craig Ismaili

@tgscraig Prestigious

Acting like the fact that they have ringtones means there's not a reunion.

fame likes this.